Chapter 36- I'll See You

Start from the beginning

"I'll make sure to tell him," I smiled.

"No sex in the living room!" She called out before I hung up the phone. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Taylor.

"She says good luck and to not forget about us."

A smirk grew on his face as he gently took my hand and spun me around until my back was firmly pressed into his body. "I could never forget about you." He whispered in my ear, his deep voice awakening every nerve in my body. "This is our last night together. Might as well make it memorable." His lips dropped to my neck, pressing lightly along my collarbones and along my shoulder. Shudders ran through me at his gentle touch. Before I knew it, he spun me back around and crashed his lips against mine. Every cell iny body set afire, feeling the tension in the air grow thicker. He pulled away momentarily and breathed in my mouth, "Jump."

I obeyed and jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso as he supported my thighs. My dress slid up to my waist as he lead us down the dark hallway. He slammed by back into my bedroom door, fidgetin with the door knob before finally swinging it open and setting me down. His lips reconnected with mine as his fingers soothed underneath the straps of my dress, tugging them down before I could reject. The dress fell and pooled at my feet, leaving me exposed in front of him as his eyes wandered shamelessly over my body. In return, I yanked and pulled his jacket off before he helped and slid it off along with his button up. My fingers reached for his zipper, tugging it slowly down as he watched me pull his pants past his thighs. I gasped quietly as I noticed the huge bulge that lay beneath the thin fabric of his boxers. In my distraction, he quickly picked me up and threw me on the bed, my back hitting the soft covers. His weight fairly pressed against me, his lips traveling along my body, tasting every inch of skin that covered me. With one swift movement of his hand, he slid underneath by back and unclipped my bra with a quick pull. Soon my bra was thrown to the floor as a smirk still dared to rest on his face.

I could feel his bulge underneath me, pressing against my thigh, making me realize how huge his length had gotten. His mouth sucked, nibbled, licked, and kissed it's way down to my waist. He abruptly stopped over my waist line, his eyes meeting eye to eye with my black panties. Without warning, his fingers dragged along my center, making me gasp in the pressure he was placing on me.

"Fuck," he breathed as his fingers continued their assault, "You're so fucking wet."

His fingers wrapped under my panties and dragged them down my legs. I watched him intently, my breaths exhaling in deep, heavy rhythms. As he lips drew nearer to my folds, I was sure he could hear my heartbeat thumping against my chest. One more gasp left my lips as his warm tongue ran over my clit, slow and agonizing. My thighs twitched in pleasure as his hand pressed firmly on my legs to keep me from moving. Once again, he mouthed reconnected to my clit, patterns being unspokenly drawn on my body with his tongue. Suddenly, the feeling of his fingers entering me sent me straight into a pleasure enduced coma, the pressure building in my lower region as his long fingers pumped in and out of me. My hands darted straight to his hair, runing and tugging through the strands of hair. His groan sent vibrations to my clit, making my thighs shudder. I needed him now before I was sure to come undone any moment.

"Stop teasing me," I moaned.

I felt him smirk against me as he lifted his head up, his tongue swiping over his lips in satisfaction. He lifted himself up off of my steaming body and off of the bed. I layed there naked as I watched him pick up his pants from the floor and rummage through his pockets. He pulled out what looked to be a condom and the illuminum glinted in the moonlight.

"You knew this was going to happen?" I wandered out loud.

"I was hoping," he smirked.

With one tear, he quickly climbed on the bed and tugged down his boxers. My eyes widened at his long and bulging length. My cheeks burned as a proud grin overcame his face as he caught me staring. He easily wrapped himself with the rubber before coming back down to my lips. He hungrily took my bottom lip in between his teeth, softly biting it before pulling away. He followed that with another kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, creating the heat between us unbearable.

He pulled away slightly as he whispered, "Tell me you want me."

Without a moment's hesitation, I felt his dick at my entrance, waiting for me to say the words.

"I want you," I breathed, "I need you, Taylor. Please,"

He smiled in satisfaction before thrusting himself into me. I cried out as his thrusts tortured me with it's slow pace. If he kept doing that I would have no choice but to come undone.

"You're so fucking tight," he cursed as his eyes closed shut, "Oh fuck."

He psuhed himself into me deeper, every inch of him being buried within me. Soon his pumps became faster as our bodies grew denser radiated with such a thick passion, you could feel it in the air. His thumb pressed against my clit with a  circling motion. My cries of pleasure became louder as I felt the pressure build inside me. I knew he was about to come as well by the sweat that laced against his forehead. My breaths matched the rhythms of his thrusts as his pumps became harder. The sounds of his thighs clapping against mine grew faster and my hands grabbed the fabric of the sheets within my fists. The pressue he placed on me grew with intensity and with one more flick, I came undone. My moans filled the air as my orgasm shot through my body like electricity flowing through my veins. Soon after, his thrusts became faster but sloppier as he pushed himself deep into me. With one more push, his warm liquid quickly spilled inside the condom. We rode out our orgasms together, our bodies soon pressed restlessly against each other. His breath felt hot against my skin as he started to come down from his high. He pulled out of me and layed himself beside my sweaty body.

"Fuck," he breathed. I let out a tired chuckle as I nodded.

Our breathing became shallow once again before we covered our naked bodies with my covers. I rested my head against his bicep as my arm draped along his chest. My fingers lightly drew patterns and unspoken words on his warm skin.

My mind processed what we had just done and what was to come after this. A frown tugged at my lips as I realized this was our last night together. His flight was tomorrow morning amd he still had yet to wake up in time to drive to the airport. He had refused for me to come along, being as it will be even harder to say goodbye at the aiport. Fear began to crawl within me as I tried to force it down. My eyes looked up at him to see his gaze staring at the ceiling, his eyebrows pulled tightly together, probably just as lost in thought as I was.

"Will you be here when I wake?" I whispered to him. He took a deep breath, exhaling from his nose as he shook his head. My heart twisted at his response but I pushed it away, not wanting to waste my time with him moping about his departure. Instead, I breathed in his natural scent and kissed his chest once more, letting my lips linger on his skin for a moment longer. I pressed the memory of him deep in my mind and safely kept it on display. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, his body safely secured beside me. I hugged his side tightly, too scared to let him go.

But no matter what I tried, I knew tomorrow morning he wasn't going to be here safely secured in my arms. By tomorrow morning I was going to dread what I feared most being.

Alone.

A tear escaped my eye as a quiet sob left my lips. His arms wrapped around me tightly, the warmth of his skin bringing me comfort.

"I'll see you," He whispered.

I sniffled before mustering up my courage to speak without falling apart.

"I'll see you."

..

Well.. I don't know what to say.

But, THIS ISN'T THE END YOUNG GRASSHOPPERS. I still have 4 chapters left.

Please vote and comment! I love you guys so much, thanks for reading and supporting. I can't stress enough how thankful I am for your guy's reads, votes and comments so please keep it up.