Chapter 10: Date with a loli and a puppet.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Surrounding the girl, icicles taller than me came from the ground, to be suddenly destroyed, leaving a shiny dust on the air.

Yoshinon: See? My introduction was cooler than yours, right?

(Y/N): I guess so, but I don't know if breathing this dust is healthy. Let's go have a walk around just in case.

Yoshinon: Oho, using the dust as an excuse to spend some time with Yoshino, you're a clever one, Onii-san. I'm starting to like you.

(Y/N): Then, why don't we turn the walk into a date?

Yoshinon: You don't let a single chance escape, don't you? Alright, it's your win, Onii-san.

Kotori: Well, that was easy, good job in there. Let's hope the date is as easy.

We walked around the department store talking about random things, which apparently increased her affection points from what Kotori told me. However, I only talked with the puppet until now, I should try to talk with the girl too if I want to fully get her trust.

(Y/N): So, Yoshinon, you still haven't introduced me to your cute friend.

Yoshinon: Oh, right, you were after her all this time, don't you? Well, this cutey over here is Yoshino. I bet you haven't seen a girl this cute in your life.

(Y/N): Yeah, she's only below my little sister.

Kotori: Hey, never tell a girl there's another one cuter than her!

(Y/N): ..I have my principles..

Besides she didn't complain about it, not that I'm saying it to her, she'll end up leaving me deaf with all the yelling.

(Y/N): So, nice to meet you, Yoshino.

I said while kneeling to be her height, looking at her face. She looked a bit scared, but eventually answered shyly. Without looking at my face that is.

Yoshino: ..N-nice...to m-meet you..

(Y/N): Did you like the candy I gave you last time?

She nodded to avoid answering, she really is shy, isn't she? Guess she talks through the puppet for being shy and not for playing.

(Y/N): You know, there's a store in here with more of those candies. Wanna go for some?

Yoshino: ..Y-yes, please..

A straight answer, I see she really liked those candies, at least their sacrifice wasn't in vain.

(Y/N): Ok, then let's go. I'll lead the way.

Yoshinon: You're really kind, Onii-san. You sure know how to treat a lady.

I wish some cheap candy was enough to get a girlfriend, it would make things easier. And Kotori would be forbidden from eating candy for the rest of her life.

Kotori: Stealing candy from a store isn't really romantic, you know?

(Y/N): ..It doesn't need to be romantic, as long as it raises her affection points, and it would be stupid to let this chance go..

Kotori: *sigh* You really know no shame.

She'll like the idea when she sees all the things I'll get. I'm not going to leave anything valuable (for me) in here.

Fraxinus.

Kotori's pov.

Kotori: Seriously, he doesn't hold back when he knows he'll win.

Since a Spirit is inside, he assumed we would have hacked the cameras and turned them off, so he's pretty sure there won't be any consequences. Let's see how he reacts when the punishment comes from us.