it's okay ~ G.R (rq)

this one's for @tooprof1lfc hope you like it !!!
Lia's the name of the girl in this imagine
________________________

i was currently in george's and my shared apartment in oxford and it felt so cold without him here. i'm still in university and george's always away due to racing for williams' in formula 1 that's why he's almost never home. i mean yes i understand him, following his dreams and i'm so so proud of him of how far he got but in the end it's just so sad that we don't see each other that much anymore as we used to. i already thought about breaking up uni and travelling with george but i decided to not i mean u never know what will happen in this relationship. of course i want us to be together for the rest of our life's. we know each other for so long now and we date since we were in school and i really hope to be with him for forever. but as i mentioned u never know what will happen in the future so that's why i didn't want to break up uni. if it was for george and i to break up and it is the middle of the season i couldn't do much. i can't afford a flat to live in cause i didn't got a job. i can't find a job that is highly payed enough for me to live. u never know.

right now i'm watching the last race of the season which is the the grand prix of abu dhabi. after that race he has free till the end of march. of course he has to do some work outs and spend some time on the sim but he doesn't need to travel for races anymore. and cause of my upcoming winter brake i'm so excited for him to come home so we can enjoy every single second we have with each other. back to the race, today we will find out who's going to be the world champion either max verstappen or lewis hamilton. i'm cheering 100% for lewis. not only cause he's a friend and he's such a lovely man also cause he is my childhood hero from formula 1. mercedes' was always my favorite team to support in formula 1 and it was a dream come true meeting lewis trough george. knowing that after this race he's moving to mercedes' for the upcoming seasons is just so.. wow. anyways fingered crossed for both lewis and george.

half way trough george hat do retire due to some issues with his car which lead him ofc to an dnf on p18. in total drivers standing he was 15th with 16 points and 1 podium. i was a bit sad for him not finishing the last race of the season but deep down in me excitement started to burn up knowing we will spend time together the next 3 months. lewis finished second which means that verstappen had won the championship.  i texted lewis to tell him that he was amazing and texted george to call me as soon as he's free. i've waited for him to call me cause i never know when i can call and when not. half an hour later my phone began to ring.  „hey my love how are you " „ hey darling, i'm quite okay. little bit disappointed for not finishing the race but i'm happy that i'll be home soon " „ i'm already expecting you. i miss you so much " „ me too love believe me. hold on a little longer i'll will be there tomorrow night" „ do you want me to pick you up from the airport?" „ no theres's no need to honey. i'll be arriving late at night so i'll just take an uber" „ okay well i'm waiting for you, bye my love have a good flight " „ bye babe, see you tomorrow"

i'm about to go to bed knowing that when i wake up george is gonna be here. i don't even know if i can sleep cause i'm so excited. but just 30 minutes after i said that i did fall asleep. i was woken at about 2 am by someone entering the bed. i've turned as fast as i could to see his face again. ,, i'm sorry darling if i woke you up " i threw my self into his arms and let the moment sink it ,, it's okay, george i wasn't sleeping that well anyway. missed u too much." we lay down and i snuggle up to him trying to close every gap between us. we stayed like this for a while till we started taking

they were now talking about every random stuff they had on their mind and laughed about every little joke they made. lia was so happy that he was here again but just remembering that she would have to go to uni in 2 weeks again and george's gonna be away from march on made her change her face expression, which george noticed.  he turned to look at her and propped himself up with an elbow so he would be a little bit higher than her. „ hey, what's up love. what's with the sudden mood change. did i say something wrong?" „ no george u said nothing wrong it's just that i have to go to university soon and you'll be away again and idk what to do anymore. i really want to be with you and i already thought about breaking up my studies and travelling with you. maybe trying to get a job in formula one or a job where i can work from home so i can be with you. i want to be there to support you on race weekends and to be the shoulder to let ur pressure go away before every single race. i want to cheer for you and not only from the tv. i want to be there live to cheer when you lift that trophy and spray champagne into the crowd. i want to be the person you let your anger out when you dnf or messed up something. i just want to be there for you and feel your presence. i want you to feel MY presence. i always see on the instagram story's by the wag's how  they take videos and pictures from their man. i want to be able to do that you know but i don't know how. i don't know what to do" at this point she was crying and trying not to let sob's coming out of her mouth. george didn't know what to say. he just hugged his girl and trying to comfort her. ,, shhh let it out. it's okay my love. i promise you i will do anything so we can stay together. u could take online classes or maybe if you want me to i could ask around the paddock if anyone's searching for new workers. you know how to deal with cars and the data around formula 1. maybe i can get you a place there. i'll start by asking mercedes'. i'm sure there is never enough help." he held her tight as if his life would depend on it.  „ would you actually do that ?" lia asked him with a shaky voice. he didn't had to think twice ,, yes of course. i would do anything so we could be happy together darling " „ i love you so much georgie. please never leave me "  „ i love you too. i promise i won't leave my love. now let's go to sleep. good night luv" „ good night george"

__________________________
ok omg wtf this is long ? i think. it's actually 12 am now so ima go sleep and I HOPE YOU LIKED IT 💕💕💕
mitch <33
04.07.2022