Edens eyes widened. "Wow, okay." Robin nodded quickly, still freaking out. "Yeah, okay. That makes sense, I guess. Well, it doesn't but nothing makes sense anymore so it's not as shocking as it would be."

"Hey, heads up. You can navigate, just from someplace safe." Hopper concluded, tossing Dustin a walkie. Eden turned her attention towards that conversation. "It's not that simple." Dustin sighed. "The signal won't reach." Erica added. "Not with this. You need something with a high enough frequency band to relay with the Russians' radio tower. But for that to work, you need someone who has both seen their comms room and has access to a super-powered handcrafted radio tower, one preferably already situated at the highest point in Hawkins. Oh, wait. That's me. If you want us to navigate, you got us. But we need a head start. And a car." Dustin explained.

Hopper nodded slightly. "Yeah, I've got one of those." He pulled out the keys from his back pocket, throwing them towards Steve who quickly caught them. "Then let's go." Dustin smiled, ushering for Erica, Eden, and Robin to follow after himself and Steve.

They all did so, making their way back up the turned off escalator before Steve opened the front doors of the mall excitedly. "Oh, man, now this... this is what I'm talking about!" Robin looked a bit weirded out by the license plate. "Toddfather?" Steve chuckled. "Oh, screw Todd! Steves her daddy now."

"Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?" Robin wondered. "Did he just call himself daddy?" Erica joined in, grossed out. Eden got into the back between Erica and Dustin as Robin took the passenger seat. "All right, where are we going?" Steve wondered, ignoring the questioned presented to him.

"Weathertop." Dustin replied. "Weather what?" Steve questioned confused. "Just drive." Dustin groaned and Steve shot his eyebrows up in defense. "Okay. Jesus!" Steve quickly pulled out and began making his way away from the mall.

———————

"Jesus, how far is this place, man?" Steve questioned as the group continued to drive. It felt like forever as a they drove away from the main area of town and up a mountainside. "Relax, we're almost there." Dustin shot back. "Attitude, please." Eden smiled, sending Dustin a look. He just huffed at her lightly. "Suzie must be pretty special, huh? I mean, if you built this thing and lugged it all the way to the middle of nowhere just to talk to her?" Robin gushed.

Dustin shrugged. "I mean, nobody's scientifically perfect, but Suzie's about as close to being perfect as any human could possibly be." Erica sighed. "She sound made-up to me. She sound made-up to you?"

Steve looked back for a moment before quietly turning forward again and Eden laughed lightly. Dustin immediately looked at his friend. "Why are you hesitating, Steve?" Steve chocked out his words. "I'm— I'm— I'm not! I'm not! I think she sounds real. You know, totally, absolutely real."

"Left. Turn left." Dustin instructed suddenly, off the topic. "There's not a road there." Steve replied. "Turn left now!" Dustin yelled before Steve grabbed the wheel, jerking the car quickly to the side as he sped and turned. "Jesus! Hang on!"

The car went through a wooden gate, speeding up a hill. "Jesus, Steve!" Eden shouted, lightly holding onto Erica to keep the girl down. "Whoa! Henderson, where are we going?!" Steve yelled. "Up!" Dustin responded instantly.

The "road" got quite bumpy and everyone began freaking out (besides Dustin who knew where they were going). "Oh, Jesus!" Steve yelled once more. "We're not gonna make it!" Robin worried. "Yes, we are. Come on, baby. Come on, baby!" Steve shouted to the car before they got stuck and the engine began straining.