- Lovegood -

Harry was laying in his bunk whilst Ron sat with his legs crossed, warming his hands over a bowl of flames.

"I've always liked it. These flames Hermione makes." Ron says, looking at the flame as if he was in some sort of trance.

Harry looks at the bowl of flames then out past the tent gap to see Hermione sat out with me, talking.

"How long you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" The red head adds, sadly.

"Keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart...she'll come round," Harry says.

"It was true. Every word. You're gonna think i'm mental, but i think thats why Dumbledore left it for me... the Deluminator. I think he knew at some point i'd...need to find my way back. And she'd lead me," Ron says.

Harry eyes Ron, pondering this. Suddenly, Ron jumps up,  grabs his rucksack and begins digging through it.

"Bloody hell. I just realized. You need a wand, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, i've got one. Here. It's Blackthorn, ten inches, nothing special, but i'll reckon it'll do. I took it off a Snatcher a few weeks ago,"

Ron leans in to whisper -

"Don't tell Hermione, but they're a bit dim, Snatchers. This one was definitely part Troll. The smell off him..."

Harry points his new wand at the flame. The flame flares and shocks the two, Ron leaps back. 

"Wow..."

"Reducio!"

As the flame goes back to its normal size, Ron pats down a small fire left on the canvas.

"Whats's going on it there?" Both Hermione and I shout from outside the tent.

"Nothing," Harry replied.

"Maybe a bit more practice, eh?" Ron leans in to Harry.

"We need to talk," Hermione says, looking at Harry.

Ron wheels, spotting Hermione standing at the entrance to the tent, Life and Lies in hand.

"All right," Ron replies. Hermione ignores him.

"I want to go and see Xenophilius Lovegood,"

"Sorry?"

"See this? It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again,"

Hermione turns the book in Harry's direction. Dumbledore replaced the 'A' in Albus with the Triangular eye.

"It keeps cropping up. Here. In Beedle the Bard. In the graveyard in Godric's Hollow--What?"

Hermione looks at Harry who stares at the book hard.

A flash shows moving through the village streets again, past the cloaked figures, turning down the narrowing alleyway that leads toward Gregorovitch's wand shop and... holding on the triangular symbol scratched crudely into the wall...

Harry blinks.

"Jesus. It was there too,"

"Where?"

"Outside Gregorovitch's wand shop. On the alley wall..."

"But what does it mean?" Ron asks.

They all look down at the symbol etched in Dumbledore's fine hand in the book.

"Harry, you don't have a clue where the next horocrux is. And neither do i. But this, this means something. I'm sure of it,"

"I think Hermione's right. I think we ought to go and see Lovegood. What say we vote on it? Those in favour..." Ron says.