She knew after this day, after this day,

Everything would come to an end

Caesar hearing her heartbeat felt at peace. He didn't want this to end.

He reached out for her lips, she let him be.

His lips touching hers. His hand around her body. Aika let him be. As she played with his hair. touching his skin.

She just can't get enough of him and kissed him again.

How she wished she could stay with him

How she wished she could be with him.

But no, she can't. This was the end to it.

But how she wished if only the world could just let them be.

Aika: Caesar, if someone can give you a wish, what would you wish for?

Caesar didn't hesitate.

Caesar: You, Aika. It would always be a wish where you would be with me forever.

He kissed her again. Yeah, that wish was enough. It was enough for him.

But that was a wish she couldn't grant.

Caesar was still recovering from his wounds. He had to rest well and get some sleep but he was fighting the sleepiness because he didn't want to take his eyes off of her.

But she noticed.

Aika: Hon, you need to sleep.

Caesar: Its okay, I'm not sleepy.

Aika: Hon.

Caesar: Ayoko. Baka mawala ka bukas pag gising ko hon. I won't let that happen.

Aika smiled at him. She kissed him to assure him that everything would be alright.

Aika: Close your eyes. Pag gising mo. I'll be by your side.

Caesar: You promise?

Aika kissed his forehead.

Aika: I promise. I'll be here when you wake up.

-----------------

Morning came, Caesar woke up. Aika was sleeping by his side.

He smiled. He imagined her being his wife, waking up with the same scene.

That would be perfect.

He kissed her forehead that made her woke up.

Aika: Goodmorning.

She said with a groggy voice. Caesar kissed him on her lips and said.

Caesar: Goodmorning hon.

She smiled at him but her eyes were full of sadness. This was the day. The day that she was gonna tell him.

Aika hugged him. Tightly.

The nurse came in and brought breakfast for the patient. Aika got off the bed and arranged everything for him

Caesae looked at the food. This was good enough for two.

Caesar: Hon, come here. Let's eat.

Aika smiled. He always make her his priority. No matter what. She sat by his side as she feed him some food. He was delightfully eating everything she fed him.

Aika: Caesar, you should always be like this okay?

Caesar: What do you mean hon?

Aika left the words she wished for him to be. From the bottom of her heart, she said.