CHAPTER 10

Gayoon at least expected it when she woke up.

Headache.

That boy is practically living in bars and clubs, and even if Gayoon won't spend time in them, she feels the same as getting hangover.

She hates it—or maybe she really does not.

She's still concerned, and the voice was down on the back of her head.

Gayoon is not prideful, but she loathes someone who's taking advantage of her.

But the real question is, can she really ignore him?

No.

Because the moment she regained composure, she's already typing a message for the male, hoping that he'll have at least a percent of guilt.

╭─────────────────╮

Hyuck

Eat breakfast and take a pill,
it helps.

Get well soon.

╰─────────────────╯

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Donghyuck woke up hearing a loud scream.

His limbs flew in the air, and his face contorted in both pain and shock, shooting up the bed as his eyes flickered everywhere.

"Thank God," Yizhuo said beside him. "Get up."

"What the hell happened?"

"Your alarm happened. And did you forget that I slept here? You banged the door all drunk and heavy!"

"Ah," Donghyuck can just let out a heavy sigh while massaging his temples. "Ah, right, Jaemin!"

"Out already. He cooked breakfast; come on."

"You eat first."

Donghyuck quickly showered, sobering up before joining the two in the dining area.

As has been told, Jaemin is there, but in his familiar clothes. The male waving and smiling in the early morning made Donghyuck ask where he got the energy from.

REDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें