The same talk had happened with Kunal . He was a little spectical , was getting married important , can't he be a bachelor , how will his future wife be , will she get angry at him , will he have to sorry to her always .

He shook his head at the last question but that's what his dad does whenever his mom is angry at his dad .

His trance was broken when Aisha and Samarthya entered .

Kunal - Do you need anything ?

Aisha - Yeah .

Kunal - What ?

Samarthya - Bhabhi .

Kunal - Bhabh-

Kunal looked at with a bored expression . Aisha and Samarthya laughed .

Aisha - But on a serious note , bhai even I think this a big thing . So , think wisely .

Samarthya - Just listen to what your heart says . You will get all your answers .

At Night Time ,
Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Prachi finally made a decision . She talked with Aryan , the only person who understands her in the most difficult times . He asked her to let go of the past and focus on her present and future . And she will exactly do what he said .

She made her way towards Pragya and Vansh's room .

Prachi - Maa , Dad ..

Vansh - Come princess .

Prachi - I thought about what you said in the morning and ......

Pragya - And ?

Prachi - I am ready to get married .

Vansh - That's the most amazing news I have heard .

Pragya - I am glad you took the right decision .

Prachi - But who is the guy you both have found for me ?

Vansh - He is someone you know .

Pragya - You met him at the party .

Prachi - Party ? I met Kunal and his siblings . Wait are you talking about Kunal ?

Vansh - Yes .

Prachi - Out of everyone , you got Kunal . Does he even know about this ?!

Pragya - He does . His parents talked to him . And even he has the same desicion as you .

Vansh - We will meet them tomorrow . You both can talk and then tell me if Kunal is the right guy .

Prachi - Fine . I am going to sleep .

Pragya - Good night .

Prachi - You too maa .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

In Kunal's Room ,

Kunal was nervous for tomorrow . He had met Prachi hardly for four times and now suddenly his family thinks that she is the suitable bride for him .But this wasn't his main worry , that was what will happen if Prachi thought he was only friends with her because he knew about all this from the start .

Kunal - I will go mad if I think about this more !! I should just sleep now !!

But sleep was far away from him .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

In Rhea's Room ,

Rhea was dancing happily in her room , twirling , jumping , laughing .
She was over the moon today , maybe the happiest person alive .

Rhea - Oh my god !! Finally I am getting married to my love !! My Ranbir will become mine forever !! No one can snatch him away from me now !! The problem named Prachi is gone now !!

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

In Sid's Room ,

Sid was working on his laptop . He knew what Vansh had planned for the M&K family and he was quite content with it . Aryan had told him whatever had happened with Prachi and he wasn't going to have any mercy on those people who hurted his sister .

But that's about he is for his enemies . He has someone very special with whom he isn't ruthless . His light in the darkest days , his Roshni . According to her he was perfect , but only he knew how imperfect he was .

______________________________________

Hi readers,

Here is the next update . 

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________