One Big Happy Family

Jack's P.O.V

I was slightly startled when I felt a slight push on my chest.

Only once I opened my eyes did I realize it was my Snowflake, her face was snuggled in my chest. Her legs were on top of me.

I brushed aside stray hairs coving her beautiful face, and looked at her. She was still fast asleep.

I smile, and kiss her forehead. It made her adorable nose scrunch up a little, and I chuckled.

Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, she started blushing when she looked at me.

She tried to crawl out of the bed, but I grabbed her and held her close.

"Jack let go, we need to get ready to leave."

"Five more minutes." I whined. "Besides we already have everything packed and in the cars."

"Jack seriously, this is embarrassing."

I grinned at her and said, "No it is not, I find you rather cute with nothing on."

She smiled at me, and blushed even more if that were possible.

"Seriously Jack, we have to leave in an three hours."

"Three hours huh, well that's enough time."

"Enough time for what?"

"Showering together." I grinned.

~After Shower~

Elsa was now fully dresses in black leggings, a white blouse, black blazer, and black wedge boots.

I just was wearing jeans, a white shirt, a black leather jacket, and converse.

She was doing her make-up on the vanity, and smiled at herself.

I walked up to her, and wrapped my arms around her smiling.

She smiled back and giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. You just know it was a good shower if you feel dirtier coming out than you did coming in."

My mouth popped open, then immediately changed into a classic smirk.

"Elsa Winters, I must say I never thought I would hear something like that come out of your perfectly proper mouth."

"Well what can I say, I'm full of surprises." she shrugged

"That you are." I chuckled, "Hand me your hairbrush, I'm doing your hair."

She handed me it, and I started working on it. I was humming to her while I was gently combing through it.

I decided to let it down, because it was perfect the way it was.

"There, done" I said smiling at her. "You look perfect!"

She kissed me on the cheek, and dragged me to our Ferrari.

She drove towards the airport.

Bunny's car that I ditched there last night came into view.

"Hey Jack, you did say that car was Bunny's right?"

"Yeah."

"Good!"

"Why?"

"Watch" she said smirking.

She honked her horn for no reason, and the entire car blew up!

I could not stop laughing! Man Bunny was going to be so mad!

"How did you do that?"

"I may or may not have had Merida attach a few blocks of c-4 inside the vehicle this morning."