Chapter 6

"Crap!" I yelled at myself as I jumped it of the tub.

I grabbed a towel and I started drying myself off here and there, and it was 9:31. Even thought only one minutes passes I started moving even quicker.

I grabbed my uniform and lied it one the bed. I started to put white my knee length socks on. I suddenly heard slash of water and rushed toward the bathroom, seeing Natsu on the ground.

"Natsu?! Did you slip?" I asked.

"Y-Ye--" I cut him off by slapping that turd in the face.

"I don't have time for you right now Natsu! I gotta go to school!" I yelled.

"Moh. Luce, don't be so harsh" I heard Natsu complain.

After Natsu's last sentence I put on my short sleeved school shirt. And I wa ready to go.

"Oi! Natsu I'm leaving!" I told him.

"And what will you be driving missy?" He said.

"My ca-- Shit! I forgot I told Levy she could take it home!" I complained to myself.

"Then you gotta wait for me hun" said Natsu.

Well he's taking a rather long time to get ready, wait. What school does Natsu go to anyway? Better now than never to ask him.

"Ne. Natsu what school do you go to?" I asked.

"Fairy Tail Academy. Why'd you ask?" Natsu said.

"Oh! Well I go there too!" I responded.

Natsu didn't say anything after that. He just grabbed his bag and motioned his hand telling me to come on.

I followed Natsu inside his car and we drove to our school, the ride was rather...quiet, you could say. I just didn't know how to start up a conversation with this guy.

But instantly, my eyes widen as I saw girls gossiping about something...Now I was determined to NOT go to school today. I started trembling and Natsu could see it too.

"Yo, hun. You okay?" Natsu asked while we were still in his car.

I nodded in response.

I got out of Natsu's car and walked toward the school entrance door. I stopped behind Natsu,and while he was still walking he noticed I had stopped.

"Alright. Your definitely not okay. What's wrong?" Natsu asked once more.

"N-Nothing...I...I'm fine" I told him. He seemed to believe it was a lie so he kept in pressing forward wanting to know what was wrong with me.

All of a sudden he kiss me. Maybe because he thought this was the answer, He was sure damn right though.

"N-Natsu..." I said as I tugged on his shirt.

"Now, tell me what's wrong" he insisted.

"I-I just didn't feel like going to school today because, once I walk through the those doors, everyone will deny me. I just don't like going to school with people laughing at me because of the way I look, it's horrible" I stated.

Natsu chuckled a bit. Was this amusing to him?

"I'm by your side"

My eyes widen and I looked up at Natsu.

"As long as you have me I'll be by your side all the way" Natsu said.

I started to cry. Bawling in fact.

Natsu Dragneel. Your really are stupid, aren't you?

"Well enough chit-chat! We gotta go to class!" Natsu said as he pulled me by my wrist.

"C-Chottomatte!" I told him. He still dragged me to class with him as we were running down the halls of our school. Natsu was a big idiot!

"We're not late!" Natsu said as he opened the classroom doors. I hid my face in embarrassment.

"Miss Heartfilia, and Mister Dragneel. You both are 2 hours late..." The teacher stopped his sentence as he wrote something on a piece of paper, it was...

A detention slip...Great.

"You both have detention after lunch, I expect to see you both there" The teacher said as he pushed up his glasses.

"Aww...I wish I could spend detention with Natsu.."

"I'm more cuter than she is..."

"Ugh! Such a whore!"

My train of thoughts disappeared as people were saying awful things about me. Why? I felt like I wanted to cry.

As I sat down on my seat I put my head down admittedly, just to hide my melancholy face.

I heard a familiar voice lean down to my ear and say.

"I'm by your side, Luce"

A/N : Updation! Complete! Was this chapter kinda boring for you guys? Sorry if it was. Oh and the next chapter will involve another street race. *wink wink* and I tried to expand my thoughts in this one and make it longer, but hey. I tried. Well my times up! Matsuba Signing Out!