Hehe enjoy

"You angry?"
"Yes
"Why?"
"What do you mean why? Did you seriously forget"
"Um...Yeah?"
"Gahh I can't do this Satoru, Bye"
"Ah babe, are you gonna go in your room and listen to sad songs with a blanket draped over your cute little body?"
"W-What, of course not!"
"Suure Y/n"
"Hmph, maybe yes! what's wrong in that?" You exited Gojo's room and left for yours. No, nothing was wrong, you were just on your periods and oh boy, weren't you a diva on your girly days. Gojo surprisingly handled your emotionally wrecked ass with the finest care, but you just felt like being a bitch to him. It was just a L/n thing, your mother also used to turn into a ball of fire and chewed you as well as your dad out. Gojo's childish behaviour always ticked you off whenever you were on your rainy days but he always made sure to kiss that frown off your face. What an angel. The thought made you smile. None of your previous boyfriends handled you well, and whenever you got a little irritated at them, they would lash out at you as if they were the ones on their periods. No shit.
Gojo being the angel he is went out to buy you some snacks and sweets as he was well aware of your period cravings. (honestly, he didn't want to face your wrath anymore)
But to him, you looked cute whenever you were angry. You were tall, but compared to him, you were still a small thing and Gojo always laughed at that thought. So whenever you got mad or ticked, your face would turn red, your cheeks puffed and that cute little pout made Gojo want to kiss you again and again. He got to the apartment which you both shared and put the snacks on the counter so that whenever you left your sweet cocoon made of blankets and pillows, you would be busy chewing the snacks instead of him.
"Honey I am home" Gojo got no response but heard faint music coming from your room. He smiled and opened your room's door to see you coiled up on the ground with the blanket covering your shoulders. Gojo glanced at the tv to see a playlist titled "Chill" playing softly. "She's sleeping on the floor again? What a cutie" He picked you up carefully so that you didn't wake up and carried you to the bedroom you both shared. As he opened the door, you woke up. "Satoru, where were you? I missed you baby". "Aww princess" He kissed your head and said, "sorry babe I just went out to get some things". You cuddled up to him as he put you on the bed. You kissed his neck and fell asleep again. 'She looks so cute'
"Sleep well babe, I love you". You smiled and whispered a small 'I love you too' back. Gojo smiled softly and slept with you in his arms.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning

Y/n's POV

I woke up to see myself clung to Gojo. Does this man not feel suffocated? I wondered as I saw him sleep peacefully. "How cute". I kissed his cheek softly and quietly left the bedroom. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw my favourite snacks on the counter. My heart swelled up and I felt guilty for the way I treated him earlier. I put some milk for heating on the stove and searched for coffee. Gojo liked it light so I simply added a small amount in his cup and poured the steaming milk. I felt arms around my waist and immediately a smile graced my face. "The sleeping beauty is awake huh" I nudged him playfully. "Yes N/n I am your sleeping beauty, aren't I?" I kissed his neck and laughed "yes, indeed". He took a sip of the coffee I had just made "Ah just how I like it, Come on let's sit somewhere" He took my hand and led us to our bedroom. I sat between his legs and he rested his face on my neck. I giggled as I was ticklish there and he chuckled. 

I am so lucky to have him/her, both thought to themselves