"Jungkook my brother in law"

"WHAT THE -...

Lisa face flushed in red... Jungkook smirk at her...

Y/n giggle and go towards jungkook...

"Tell me... What type of things boys like"

"Ehhh-...." Jungkook scatch his ear...

"Umm...I mean I don't know about others.. but when Lisa show her love to me my heart goes boom boom.."

"Boom boom" y/n burst into laughter

Lisa laugh too....

"Yaah don't laugh"

They stopped laughing... And y/n snort before telling

"What about neck kiss" she smirk

Jungkook gulped and red tint colour appear on his cheeks...

"I mean... T-thats really sexy..."

"Is it.. you know boldness and sexiness are my kink" y/n said

"Aish." Lisa shook her head at y/n behaviour

"Neck kisses are really imitating for boys.. it gives them instantly butterflies on their stomach and random kisses I guess" jungkook said

"Hmmm... I know What I have to do" y/n smirk

"Y/n I guess I am going to be an aunt soon cause the way you are planning so much inside your head"

"Oh sure you will be one day" she wink..

They all laugh....

"Okay guys.. i will catch up with you later it's time for me to go now" jungkook said..

They nodded... Jungkook hug Lisa tightly and gave her a peck on forehead before waving at both of them and going away...

"He is so sweet Lisa.." y/n smile

"I know right" Lisa blush

"Ms y/n"

Both flinch by the sudden voice and turn around to see a serious taehyung....

He look at y/n and Lisa.....

"What you both are doing here"

"T-talking sir" Lisa said

She glance at y/n to see she was staring at him...

"Ms y/n... You have to come with me for an important meeting" he said Staring at y/n....

"Yes... Taehyung I will cum with you everywhere"

"MS Y/N" He glare at her

Lisa suspress her laugh before bowing..

"I have to go sir" with that she ran away

"So now we are alone daddy" she smirk at him

"Just come"

"Oh you mean just cum... But not here in your bedr-...

Taehyung grab her arm and drag her inside the meeting room...

Coming inside the room, they both bow at the other business man and their meeting goes on....

.........

Y/n pov:

I was in the middle of meeting litteraly doing nothing but Staring at taehyung who was speaking with others... The way his brown orbs Staring at the person while talking... The way his bangs lock come infront of his eyes making him look super hot...

His lips syncing whenever he is talking... That rosy lips which I am craving to taste it... I will one day...

Suddenly I get the idea... I smile sheepily before glancing under the table....

His legs were neatly crossed... I extend my leg towards him and soon... I go near his leg and trace his shoes going high......

I look up to see him froze on his spot... I smirk knowing my plan working, I go more higher and stare at his shocked expression... He suddenly move his gaze towards me.. but I immediately move my gaze away pretending like I am reading something...

I can still feel his strong gaze on me

Oh taehyung stop giving me that look it's making me to kneel infront of you....

How can this guy have the ability to make me like this...

He driven me crazy, which is not good... It's going more deeper..

I wondered if he is my obsession now...

I finally look up to see him giving me his deathest glare ever...

I internally shiver by his look, but I manage to give him a smirk..

But he wasn't reacting... So I pull my leg out and pretend like I am not satisfied by my act....

But he was still glaring at me

Ooooff so hot!

I move my gaze away and bite my lips in nervousness...

"So that's it.... I hope you are okay with my idea Mr kim" the person taehyung was talking with earlier said..

"Yes it's a great idea" taehyung said with an unusual low voice which make me furrowed...

To be continued.......