Conrad x Jeremiah x YN

this is similar to something in my other book :)

so yn and Belly are half sister so yn grew up with the fisher boys as well and would go to cousins with them every summer.

as requested :) .......... I hope you all enjoy <3
********************************************
You secretly had a thing for the Fisher brothers but you would never let them know, they'd probably think you were weird. Belly kept trying to set you up with random guys but you didn't really want some stranger, you wanted the boys.
"y/n. girl what is going on in your head?" Belly asks me. i shake my head a lil and look at her.
"Sorry, I was out of it for a sec." i apologize.
She looks at you for a good second before continuing her conversation with Taylor. As they continue talking Conrad and Jeremiah both walk into the kitchen shirtless. why are they so damn hot. You think to yourself. As if they could both sense me staring they turn there heads to stare making me look away and blush.
"y/n Steven said he can take Taylor home, wanna ride with us and cram into his car or just stay here?" she's asks not looking up from her phone.
"Oh i'll just stay here." i get up to hug Taylor and say goodbye. As they head out i walk upstairs to my room and relax.

I'm only in my room for about 10 minutes when someone knocks on my door.
"Come in." i say to whoever's knocking. you wouldn't believe the shock in getting to see both Conrad and Jere walk into my room.
"hey yn." Conrad says. i just smile because what else am i supposed to do? declare my sexual frustrations for them.
"what are you up to? we can come back if you want." Jere says. i turn my lap top around to show them i'm just watching stranger things.
"we need to talk." Conrad declares randomly.
"um yea what's up?" i ask. They both walk towards me and sit on either side of me.
"how come you look at us like that?" Conrad asks. before i can say like what Jeres hand lands on my thigh making me shiver.

"are you ok yn? you look a little red." Jere says smirking and i just nod. Conrad joins in with the teasing.
"yn we know what you want." he says making me look at him.
"and what is it i want?" i ask them both edging them on.
"us." they both say making me stop.
"um im sorry i-i- i don't know what to say." i put my hands up in embarrassment. to my shock they don't laugh or seem weirded out, instead they both place a hand on my thigh and start caressing them.
"don't worry princess we want you just as much." Jere whispers in my ear. before i can think i'm kissing Conrad. he's grabbing my hair and fighting for dominance. when i push him away to get air Jeres mouth replaces his. there lips feel so good. i grabs Jeres hand and bring it down to my clit and he starts palming me through my panties. Conrad pulls me away from Jere and claims my lips while Jere pulls my panties aside and shoves a finger in me making me moan into mine and Conrad's kiss.

While me and Conrad kiss i'm riding Jeres fingers. jesus this feels so good. Conrad pulls my top off and unclasps my bra all in one motion. while Jeres finger fucking me Conrad and i are fighting for dominance with our mouths while he plays with my breasts. the amount of pleasure they're giving me is amazing. It doesn't take long before i feel myself releasing all over Jeres hand. as im cumming Conrad adds a finger into me and starts pumping along with Jeres finger making me orgasm for the second time in a row.

"yn before we continue we need to know if this is all ok. if not we can stop and pretend none of this ever happened." Conrad tells me. in response to them i grab both of there hard cocks through there pants and gently squeeze.
"i want to continue." i say smiling up innocently at them both. They both quickly undress and lay me down on the bed.
"yn are you sure?" Jere asks me and i nod. They both grab condoms and place them on there cocks before Jere pulls me to him. He kisses me as he lines his tip up with my entrance. without warning he rams into me making me scream out but Conrad covers my mouth making me moan even more. Jere takes a minute to let me adjust before he starts moving.
"f-faster." i moan out. he picks up his pace and starts ramming into me, before i could cum he pulls out.
"fuck she's tight." he says to Conrad.
"i want to feel you both." i look up to them.
"Shit yn are you sure?" they ask and i nod.

"has any ever fucked you in the ass?" Conrad asks and i shake my head no.
"yn this is gonna hurt a lot, if it hurts to much i'll stop just let me know." he says and i nod. he pours the lube all over my ass and on his cock before wrapping a hand around my mouth to drown out my screams turning me on more. Conrad slowly pushes his way into me making me scream, i feel a tear run down my cheek and wipe it away, he gives me a minute to adjust once he's in.
"yn are you ok?" he asks and i just nod. i'm incapable of a full sentence right now. he continues at a slow pace and i can't take it.
"faster!" i scream out.
"yn are you sure?" he asks making sure i'm alright.
"fuck just f-fuck me!" i scream at him making him laugh before he starts ramming into my ass making me scream and come undone.

it doesn't take long before i'm cumming all over his cock.
"Jere i need you." i say and he's next to me in a second.
"are you sure yn?" he asks.
"Jere if you don't shove your cock into me right now i swear to god!" i scream and he happily obliges ramming into me making me scream. i feel so full right now with them both inside of me. they wait a minute to let me adjust before i give them the go ahead and they start moving. as soon as they start moving i scream.
"it feels so good!" i scream out making them laugh. it doesn't take long before they pick up the pace and we're all a painting mess. i move my hips up with them causing them to whimper out making me moan. when Conrad pulls out Jere enters me and this goes back and forth that way i'm filled every second and i lose it. i feel my orgasm building and i can't take it. i grab whatever i can witch happens to be there backs a hand on each and start scratching making them moan. i keep scratching when all of a sudden my orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks.

"fuck i'm cumming!" Conrad screams.
"Shit me to!" Jere follows and we cum together. as we finish up they both pull out of me one by one and i feel empty.
"yn you have no idea how badly we've wanted you." they tell me and i blush.
"i wanted you both too." i smile as they each kiss me.
"let's get you cleaned up." Jere says licking me up and taking me to the bathroom as Conrad starts me up a bubble bath.

********************************************
1306 words
requests are open <3
remember to vote :)