"That's new, you hanging your jacket," Mom remarked from behind me. I sighed and apologized, "

 I sighed and apologized, "

A

fter a few days, Mr. Han and I continued with our routine, rain or shine. Instead of complaining, I simply obeyed because I knew he was teaching me kung fu.

"So the rumor is true that you're going to the tournament," Meiying exclaimed, and I nodded in confirmation.

She playfully smacked my shoulder, causing me to groan in pain. "How could you? Besides, it's only for boys," she exclaimed loudly, and I quickly shushed her.

"Don't be so loud, Ying. They don't know I'm a girl, and that old hag wants me to join even though he knows I'm a girl," I explained while rubbing my aching shoulder.

"But you're still a girl, and they're all boys. What if they're harsh to you?" she worriedly inquired, her brows furrowing. I chuckled lightly and reassured her, "Don't worry, I have Mr. Han teaching me kung fu."

Her puzzled expression lingered as she questioned, "Mr. Han? The maintenance man?"

"Yes, Ying. He's not just a maintenance man; he knows kung fu," I defended him, realizing that Meiying had no idea about Mr. Han's true capabilities. Just then, a group of Cheng boys appeared in front of our classroom.

"Speaking of Zhuang," I whispered, pulling Meiying into a corner, "what's going on with Zhuang?" Confused, she looked back and asked, "Why shouldn't I look back?"

"Don't look back," I hissed urgently. "I think he knows, I think he knows I'm a girl," I panicked, and Meiying stared at me, perplexed. "How?"

I took a deep breath and began explaining, "Look, it's a long story, but they saw me as a girl, and that jerk Zhuang seems to have sharp eyes and is very observant." Meiying looked at me with concern, promising to discuss everything during lunch as she cast a cautious glance at the Cheng group.

"But what are they doing in front of our classroom?" I wondered aloud. Meiying suggested, "Maybe their homeroom teacher is absent, and they've been assigned to join our class temporarily." Frustrated, I sighed, "Oh my god, this day is just terrible."

As I leaned against the wall, I banged my head lightly, trying to alleviate some of the stress. That's when I noticed the Cheng group entering our classroom, prompting me to gather my belongings and join them.

Walking into the classroom, I could feel the gaze of everyone upon me. Raising my eyebrows in response, they quickly averted their eyes. Approaching my seat, I noticed Cheng sitting beside it, and I inwardly cursed.

Quietly, I took my seat, determined to ignore Cheng's presence. However, he continued to glance at me, murmuring, "Lucky bastard." I rolled my eyes in response.

As the teacher entered the classroom and began the lesson, I overheard Cheng and Liang engaging in their usual teasing banter. Unable to contain myself, I hissed at them, "Can you two please shut up?" Both of them turned to look at me and smirked, while Cheng simply ignored my plea.