A New Chapter

The lane was in disarray as people ran everywhere

The lane was in disarray as people ran everywhere. Some ran to their homes hoping it would provide the shelter they needed. Others ran off the lane trying to get as far as they could before the fighting ensured.

But the Peaky Blinders had gathered right in front of the Garrison. They would stand together to defend their lane. After Tommy had given them their speech, he needed a drink. Part of him entering the Garrison was to see if Grace was still there. The other part was to check on his wife.

After all he had done, he wanted nothing more than to take it all back. He had never wanted to hurt Olivia, but he had too many issues to blame. But after everything, he had wanted to work things out and somehow patch his family together. Yet here he was sitting in a bar waiting for a looming cloud to drop on top of him. Just when his thoughts were running rampant on what would happen next, Harry entered the room giving the man some perspective.

But before Tommy could think about the matter, Fin came running announcing the inevitable. It was time for Tommy to get his head in the game and deal with matters at hand. So loaded with weapons the Peaky Blinders went to meet their enemy walking down the lane.

Only the fact that their plans were leaked wasn't the only surprise they were getting that day. As both groups were ready to unleash the bullets they had loaded, a voice called out from behind Kimber's line.

The men parted allowing Ada to push her baby stroller toward the front. Behind her was the blonde duo holding hands as they held their heads up to stand in the middle. Ada, Liv and Sara all dressed in black with hats on top of their head.

Freddie called out to his wife and her actions while Tommy simply sighed rubbing a hand down his face. He should've known that Liv would pull a stunt like this, and Ada was just as stubborn. The Shelby girl would follow Liv's lead in everything reckless.

"I believe you boys call this 'no-man's land'." Liv stated she walked forward. Her blonde hair contracting the black hat she wore on top of her hair. But Liv wasn't wearing a dress like a lady would, no Liv was dressed in a full suit as she marched upon the men.

"Ada!" Freddie called still holding his loaded weapon up.

"Shut up and listen." Ada spoke brushing his concern to the side. They would speak their peace whether the men liked it or not.

"Have you lost your mind?" Freddie responded seeing as the women were putting their children in danger.

"I said shut up!" Ada shouted stopping his interruptions.

"Now most of you were in France. So, you all know what happens next. We've got brothers and husbands here, but you've all got somebody waiting for you. Now we're wearing black in preparation. I want you to look at me. I want you to look at my sister! Who'll be wearing black for you? And fight if you want to, but that baby ain't moving anywhere and neither are we." Ada addressed the crowd making her point known. She was standing there trying to save her family.