Chapter 2

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚢𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟻

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚋𝚢
𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟻

❀✿❀♡❀✿❀

Jess parked up by the mall and walked through the mall going straight up to Scoops Ahoy with her walkman playing through her headphones. As she approached the shop she heard a familiar voice causing her to take her headphones off and a smile showing on her face.

"Well if it isn't Dustin Henderson." Jess states loudly as Dustin turns away from talking to Steve running up to Jess instantly giving her a tight hug. "How was camp bud?"

"It was awesome and! I've got a girlfriend! She's an absolute genius and gorgeous. And best thing she says that she loves kissing me and even kissing is better without teeth."

"Wow!" Jess stutters up looking above at Steve as Dustin is too busy smiling, sharing a concerned look with Steve. "Well I'm happy for you bud. She's a lucky girl." Jess ruffled up his hair as she walked round the counter to Robin already handing her a pot of ice cream.

"Are you-" Dustin started before Steve interrupted him.

"She's always round here." Steve rolls his eyes. "Her and Robin always gossip about stuff."

"It's not gossip, Hopper is having girl trouble!"

"Woahhh too much information!" Steve covers his ears like a child screwing his eyes shut, before taking his hands away from his ears covering Dustin's instead. "He's too young to know about what happens to you girls."

"Not that kind of girl trouble you dingus!!" Robin yells at him.

"And don't call me Hooper dipshit that's everyone calls my brother it's weird and creepy, so please no!" Jess hits Robin's arm.

"Ohhh is it dating stuff?" Steve steps forward.

"Yeah you could say that." Jess shrugged.

"Why don't you ask me for help?"

"I don't think this is your area Steve."

"What do you mean?! Of course it is! I've been on loads of dates. And have you noticed, I'm a guy."

"Well done Sherlock Holmes." Dustin smiles at him sarcastically making Robin and Jess giggle.

"And I can give you loads of advice of how to impress a guy on a date."

"Steve!" Robin catches his attention. "For your own sake, just shhuushhh!" Robin demands harshly as she pushes Jess into the break room leaving the boys by the counter.

"She did it again didn't she?"

"Yep!"

"What happened?"

"She made me go out the window. We woke up and it was lovely we were all intimate then she checked the time and it all went out the window."

"Literally." Robin smirked to herself.

"Not the time Robin!"

"Sorry."

"She made me go that way because she knew the boys would be up."

"I do feel sorry for you, you know I do. But here's a good idea. You can just talk to her." Robin gasped dramatically taking the piss out of Jess.

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because!"

"Because what?!"

"Because I'm scared of the answer. What if she doesn't feel the same way I do. After this morning it feels like she's only using me for the pleasure."

"Well you don't have to talk to her YET! You will eventually talk to her, that's how relationships work."

"And you're an expert are you?!"

"Yes! In yours especially seeing how much you visit me and seek my advice. But here's the thing ask her out for dinner, call it a date SUBTLY! And if that all goes well it will hopefully help you see how she feels. If not, then you talk to her."

"Okay... wait do I have to ask her?!"

"NO?! Really I thought she'd just know?!" Robin gasped sarcastically. "Of course you have to ask her asshole!"

"I can't ask people on dates! I can't talk to people!"

"You talk to me!"

"YOU'RE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE!"

"And Joyce isn't either. Now stop moping and yelling at me and go get your girl or no more free ice cream." Robin pushed Jess once more out the door. "Good luck."