Chapter 2. Audriana this is Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Caitlyn and....

Max set up for supper well I went and changed from my PJ pants, into some Jean shorts. I was wearing my PJ pants all day instead of regular pants because I was not feeling up to much of anything since my boyfriend cheated on me with a friend of mine, AND another girl. Beleive me when I say I cried my eyes out!

I decided to change my shirt from a baggie band t-Shirt, to a one shoulder top that was white with purple stripes. I ran a brush through my hair too.

I walked down the stairs but half way down I ended up tripping some how. I was ready for myself to hit the hard wood floor, but I never did. I ened up in some strong hands. I opened my eyes to see a boy, or should I say man?I don’t know but he was hot! And around my age; it looked like. He also looked like I’ve seen him before.

“Hi I’m Chaz, that is in less you already remember me?”

“U-uuuhh sorry actually I was in a accident when I was about 9 and lost all my child hood memories, and also my father” I frowned at remembering my dad.

“it’s okay Ana, or do you like to be called Audri? Cause you use to change your mind all the time” he smirked at me, and god was it sexy!

“you can call me Whatever you like Chaz” I smiled at him. He must have releized I was still in his arms cause all the sudden he stood us both up straight up then let go of me.

“supper Is ready” he pointed towards the dining room.

" I know, I made it." I smiled again at Chaz

“Well then, let’s go my lady” he walked into the dining room and sat down next to a girl about my age(16) and I sat next to this boy with a shaved head.

“Hi I’m Ryan!” Ryan, was aparently the shaved guys name

“and I’m Caitlyn and my brother Christian is right there!” the girl smiled at me and pointed to a boy about 14 on the other side of her (Chaz on the left Christian on the right)

“Hi I’m Audriana, bit you guys can call me…Audri” i dished up my food after max was done, then handed it to Ryan.