Meet the Gang

They were the seven amigos. Simply inseparable.
Julia, Beverly, and Cheryl were all best friends back in middle school. Peter was friends with Eli. Abraham was a jock and couldn't possibly be seen near those two. But, Henry brought the six together. Henry befriended Peter and hung out with him and Eli. He played match maker and soon, Eli and Julia were dating. Henry joined the football team, and met Abraham. Henry threw a party later that year, and introduced Eli to his other five friends.
But, that was sixteen years ago, and a lot has happened since then. The seven had fights, as all friends did. But, some of them were very strenuous on their friendships. One, eleven years ago, started with Eli, Julia, and Cheryl. Cheryl wanted to be Eli's girlfriend in early October, but Julia swooped in and stole him with her lushes blonde locks and determined smile. Cheryl and Julia didn't talk for two straight weeks which worried Peter and Beverly. The two came up with a plan to help the situation. They were going to persuade Eli to get in the middle of it and help the girls work things out. The plan backfired and blew up in their faces. Eli didn't talk to Peter, Beverly, or Cheryl for a month. While this took place, Henry got cyber bullied and was going through a lot of anxiety. Abraham stayed out of the whole thing by not talking to anyone, which made everyone think he was mad at them. Henry, being the loving and sensible person he was, asked all of his friends to come over to his house and sleep over. They all hesitantly showed up with a sleeping bag and a crabby attitude.
"Will someone pull Julia off of Eli's lap! HEY! Julia!? Would you mind not making goo-goo eyes at your boyfriend!" Cheryl yelled from across the room.
"Cheryl, we both know you are overreacting. Now, do you have any sevens?" Beverly cooed. That set off Cheryl. She threw her cards down.
"Oh! Do I sound short tempered? Is that why you don't want me Eli? Am I not good enough for you? What does that... I won't say it have that I don't?" Everyone's eyes were on Cheryl who's face was bright red. Beverly knows how to make people think differently than they originally did and that is why she is a lawyer now. But, her special skills weren't coming to her in her time of need.
"You guys! Why are we even fighting?" Peter asked innocently.
"Why can't all sing coom-biya by the fire," Eli sneered," and why are you always like that? You always try to be so innocent! Are you freaking gay or something?" That made all the other side arguments falter.
"What did you just call him?" Abraham asked making a fist at Eli. Peter was a sweet guy who loved nature and science. It is unheard of to insult Peter. Eli through this hands above his head slowly and smirked.
"We need to work these problems out. This is why I called you all here tonight. I want us all to be friends again!" whimpered Henry. Everyone experienced a a wave of guilt.
"Girl, I'm sorry. I guess I'm happy for you and Eli," Cheryl told Julia.
"And Bev, I'm sorry I snapped." Beverly just nodded. Next, Eli apologized. Then Peter, Julia, and Abraham. Henry hugged his friends, happy this silly cat fight was over.
After that fight, the gang seemed to mellow out, and kind of go their own way. Cheryl became an actress with the most stunning head shots. Peter became a chemist, while Eli went on to become a world famous boxer. Beverly, as said, became a world renowned lawyer. Abraham was on team U.S.A. in the World Cup soccer series, while Julia became a senator. Henry became a 1st grade teacher. The seven went their separate ways, but still remained connected.
Henry was going through some old photos when he saw a picture of the seven amigos. He called up all his friends and invited them to his home in Georgia. They flew in, drove in, and met together for the first time in three long years.
Everyone was having a good time catching up, sipping their wine, and dancing a bit.
"Hey, I've got to head out, Julia. I need to say goodbye to Henry. You know where he is?" Cheryl asked. Julia just shook her head and shimmied over to Abraham. Cheryl asked Peter and Beverly, but no one had seen Henry.
"Henry! HENRY!" Cheryl called. She walked into his bedroom and saw a knife stuck in Henry's lifeless body.
"OH MY... HENRY! BEVERLY, PETER, ABE!!" Everyone rushed in to see what was wrong. Peter's eyes welled with tears.
"No, no this can't be!" Peter sobbed.
Julia stood in shock as Cheryl started to hyperventilate.
"Call 911!"