The scars of past|Regis Floyen

The scars of past
.
.
.
Regis Floyen (Father, i don't want to get married!)
.
.
.

_________▪°.●☆●.°▪_________

The princess of marioka household, who is famous to known to be as the scandalous woman. Who knows whether it's true or not? They just see if the rumour is spicy. Who cares about the fact it's maybe just a rumour?

It was just a normal tea party held by Juvelian Floyen, the well known beautiful and gentle princess. Since after her debut, it's been rare since she held any type of party. It was her coming of age ceremony banquet. Everything was looking beautiful, it was said that the princess prepared it herself. Every noble in the empire was invited there so was 'her'.

The announcements were going on as each noble was entering, suddenly there came the name of marioka family. Everyone froze right there when the door opened. The duke marioka along his precious daughter entered in. The long h/c coloured hair, the e/c eyes sparkling like some jewels, she may be above 40 but her looks was of some goddess. It was quite mesmerizing to see her, her smile was bright as ever.

Everyone was dancing when he approached her.... "Didn't expect you'll come to my daughter's birthday banquet..." Regis said with a cold expression. "Afterall she's precious to me too." She had a smile on her face, "Isn't she just like her mother? Beautiful as ever." She said looking at juvel who seem to be having her first dance with the crown prince.

"Don't they look good Regis? My nephew and your daughter look like a perfect couple." She was in total awe looking at them dancing so nicely and gracefully. "They remind me of our past." She added with a tear in her eyes. "The past is past... we can't change it, so focus on the future before it get worse than it already is." He was acting way too cold to her. "It can't get any worse than it is. Now all i can do is wait for it to come to an end." She said while having a sip of the champagne. "Don't try to approach me or my daughter, our relation had ended long ago. Amelia will be the only one in my heart till end." With that he left her alone in the crowd.

20 years ago...

"Regis what are you doing" she jumped right beside him. "Nothing much." He was lost reading the book. "C'mon don't be a book freak let's hangout!" She tried to cheer him a bit. "No." It was a clear answer coming from him which was obvious. He never liked to hang out, his personality was cold and quite there was only some people he was opened to and fortunately it included her too.

She gave up in the end while she just stared at him dearly while he was reading, "what happened?" He asked still reading. "You're too handsome. I wonder why you don't have any woman hanging around you." She said lost in thoughts. "Don't i got you and Amelia, that's enough headache to me." He tried to keep her shut with her dumb and silly questions. "Not like that! I meant romantically." She exclaimed disappointed at his answer. "Not really, I've had enough of woman. I am happy with just you and Amelia."