𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Before I knew it our lips were colliding messily as he ran his fingers through my long chestnut hair.

I felt fire works as he pulled our bodies closer and I could feel his warmth throughout my whole body. His lips felt like silk they were so soft. My stomach was fluttering and this whole thing felt like a dream.

  I could taste the alcohol he had drank prior to this and somehow he made it taste so good. I was so desperate to feel him closer to me and to feel his bare skin touch mine.

I could feel my stomach do a flip when he slid his hand up my thigh. It sent shocks up my spine and his touch made me move even closer to him if that's possible.

  But suddenly our lips parted when we heard a group of drunken teenagers coming towards us. I quickly turned around to see Conrad, Belly, and Steven walking towards us.

  "We were looking for you guys everywhere!" Belly shouts in an annoyed tone. I briskly observed the scene in front of me to see that Conrad was absolutely wasted, Steven had probably hooked up with 3 separate girls in the span of 2 hours, and Belly somehow got here with no ride.

  "Yea uhm sorry" I say trying to come up with a plausible story to why me and Jeremiah had been alone in a secluded place on the beach instead of at the party.

  "We were just-"

   "Taking a walk!" I intervene, totally interrupting Jeremiah. I turn to look at him and he smirks at me. I internally roll my eyes at him before glancing back at the three in-front of us.

  That's when we see blue and red flashing lights and just book it for Jeres red Jeep, Conrad stumbling behind all of us as Belly stays back to stabilize him.

                                           •••
  We are all standing by the door of the huge beach house as my mom scolds us for underage drinking, but she especially scolds Belly for sneaking out.

  "For the record Mom, I only drank water" I mumble. She shoots me a death glare and just continues to lecture us before finally sending us off to our rooms.

  We were all walking up the lengthy staircase, and Jeremiah was right behind me, which I know he did on purpose. I can feel with breath on my neck, and my body stiffens.

   "I really liked our 'walk'" He says, mocking my attempt at lying. I looked back at him and he was already staring at me. Which sent a shiver down my spine.

  I finally reach my room and immediately close the door. I flop onto the queen sized mattress and let out a long sigh.

"What just happened?"  I think to myself. I start to bite the side of my lip anxiously wondering how our friendship will be affected by this.

  I finally get up and search through my closet for some pajamas. I decide on an oversized grey hoodie that has 'Malibu' printed across it in white and some Black shorts. I tie my hair into a low pony and slip on white nike socks.

  I then go into the bathroom attached to my room and wash my face/ brush my teeth.

  Once I'm laying in bed scrolling through my insta feed I realize I got a text.

'come to my room, i wanna talk'

  I smirked, butterflies fluttering in my stomach, until I saw who sent it. Conrad. I hesitantly typed back 'why?' To which he responded  'Just do it, please'

  I could feel my face heating up, wait no, wrong brother. Literally what is happening to me. I can't suddenly start liking Conrad right after the guy that I've liked my whole life confesses he feels the same way.

I slowly got up from my comfortable position on the bed and slowly crept towards Conrad's room. When I opened the door I saw Conrad laying on his bed staring into space.

  I quietly shut the door behind me and just stood there, not knowing what to do. Until I finally uttered the words "Hey, what's up"

He glanced up at me, but his eyes didn't leave mine. He just maintained eye contact while asking "What happened between you and Jeremiah tonight?"

"Uhm I already told you we took a walk" I replied quietly. I wasn't even sure if he heard me but then he got up from his bed.

  He walked towards me, and when he was finally an inch away from my face said "Don't fucking lie gigi"

  He was so close I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even keep eye contact with him. I stared at the floor awkwardly.

  Conrad came even closer if that's possible, to the point where my back was against the closed door. He grabbed my jaw and moved my head so that I was looking up at him. Making eye contact with him.

"Con-" He interrupted me by putting his lips on mine. He kissed me. And it was different from Jeres kiss. Jeremiah's felt like he was suffocating and I was the only source of oxygen, he messily kissed me and grabbed my hair, it all felt forced. But with Conrad's, It was slow, passionate, it felt like kissing in the rain, or in a black and white movie, it felt natural.

I couldn't do this not to Jeremiah, and especially not to Belly. I broke away from the kiss "No, no, this isn't how it's supposed to be" I said, the guilt already seeping in.

  Conrad stared into my eyes, "How is it supposed to be then?" he questioned.

"Y-you're supposed to be with Belly" I said. "And what you're supposed to be with Jeremiah" he stated callously scoffing. I turned my head, I couldn't bare to look at him.

"Yes" I said as I turned the door knob, "You're drunk Conrad, this, this didn't mean anything." I spat coldly. I turned to leave, but his hand brushed against mine. I'm just praying that he won't remember this in the morning, but whats worse is how I kinda want him to.

  God what is going on. I walked back to my room, guilt coursing through my veins. I'm a horrible person. I thought, but then there was a thought in the back of my head. What if I'm meant to be with Conrad instead..

✰ ✰ ✰
𝐀/𝐍
Kinda a cliff hanger but idk, I sorta like Conrad and Gigi if that makes sense!! Like i'm a Jere girly but🫣