My Interview

Kate P.O.V.

I got a call yesterday from the law firm that I had applied to last week. They're looking for a secretary. I'm on my way to their office right now for an interview. I splurged last night after getting the call, and went out shopping to get some new clothes for my interview. I'm wearing a white button up shirt, with a black pencil skirt, and some red pumps.

As I open the door to their firm, I'm greeted by an older lady.

"Hello! Are you here for an interview?" the lady asks.

"Yes, I am. My name is Kate, and I got a call last night asking me to come for an interview today."

"Perfect. Mr. Jackson is in his office waiting for you right now. You're welcome to go in."

The lady directed me to Mr. Jackson's door. I knocked three times, and I heard a voice telling me to come in.

Mr. Jackson was looking out his office window, so I couldn't see his face, only his backside. He was very well built, and he had on an elegant blue suit. I couldn't wait to see what the other side of him looked like. I could feel myself getting excited.

"Come take a seat at my desk Kate," he said as he turned around.

I was stunned. This man is handsome, and he took my breath away.

"Uh, yes sir." I walked over and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

Without any further ado, he starts off in our interview.

"Now Kate, tell me why you would make a great addition to our team here at Jackson Law Firm as a secretary."

Well, sir, I uh, I just graduated a couple months ago from college with my Bachelor's Degree in Business Communication. I learned valuable skills from my education that I think would benefit this team here greatly. I don't know everything, but I am a hard worker, and am willing to step up and learn more."

Mr. Jackson continued to look up and down at me. I could tell he liked what he saw, but he remained professional.

"That is excellent Kate. This is what I would like to do. I would like to hire you on a probation period of one month. If you meet the qualifications that we are needing during that month, then we will hire you full-time to stay with us. If we don't like the work you put in, then you will be done after a month. How does that sound?"

"I would love that sir. I promise that you won't have any regrets in hiring me. I will do everything that you need me to do."

"We'll have to see about that. Be here tomorrow morning at 7 AM to start your new job."

"Thank you sir. See you tomorrow morning."

I'm so excited that I got the job. As my Uber pulls up to get me, I start to realize that Mr. Jackson made me wet. I'm going to have to take care of that when I get home. I can't stop thinking about his gorgeous looks, and the way he held himself during my interview.