"Why are you wearing sunglasses when it's snowing...?" kenma asked the boy, cocking a brow.

"well I'll have you know, you can wear shades in any season."

"you can't, that's why they're called sunglasses" iwa joined in, standing on the other side of the bed next to kenma and shoyo with his present wedged between his side and arm.

"we're supposed to be a team!"

"no"

"...open my present" Oikawa huffed making you giggle.

you opened the box to like 3 other smaller boxes.

openings them, there was a pearl necklace, a couple of cute diamond rings and a glass teddy bear that had "we miss you: seijoh" encrusted into it.

you looked at it with a sad, happy frown. tears welling up in your eyes as you looked up at toruu.

"your gonna make me cry" you pout, tears rolling down your eyes as you started to laugh.

"I dont wanna cryyyyyyy!" you whined, wiping the tears away as iwa and toruu laughed.

"We found everyone we could from seijoh, Nekoma, shiratorizawa, kurasuno, fukurodani and inarizaki teams to sign these cards and say something. of course, they all had different cards for every team and one member gets to decorate it" Oikawa explained, handing you every card as he read it out.

kurasuno

shoyo: I love you and I'll miss you so much♡♡♡♡♡

Kei: I got blackmailed. hope your breathing well

Tadashi: I hope I get to see you in another life, I'm sorry I never visited :(♡ (ME AND TSUKI ARE DECORATING)

Sugawara: I'm crying

Daichi: 3rd years are eyeball sweating rn

Asahi: Sugawara sounds like a hyena when he cries
:(

buzz cut: I DID IT Y/N, I GOT KIYOKOOOOOO!

Yuu: you never got to see my rolling thunder in action :(

ennoshita: I dont know who you are but I hope you dont die a painful death

Kageyama: I miss you or whatever.

ukai: miss you kid