"I'm going! I'm going!"

Fiona looked out the window at the very back and saw Jason getting into his car, "Guys, I think we may or may not have fucked this up."

Steve had found a field on which he had parked the trailer on so the group could get their equipment ready. Fiona watched as Eddie and Dustin hammered nails into lids of trash cans.

"You know I can put a shield over us using my powers, right?" Fiona asked the two making Dustin shrug, "Better safe than sorry."

"Wait, you can?" Eddie asked, taking a moment to stop hammering and look at the girl. "Oh, yeah it's pretty cool actually."

Eddie lifted up his hand-made shield and flipped it around. "How's she feeling?" Dustin asked the long-haired boy.

"Light. But durable." Eddie responded before shooting the shield outwards as if he was actually getting attacked. "Deadly. But reliable."

"Hear me now." Eddie began speaking in a strange voice, causing both Dustin and Fiona to laugh. "There will be no more retreating...from Eddie the Banished."

"Hey, you're really ready for bat-le." Dustin joked making Fiona let out a loud laugh but making Eddie look at the boy oddly.

Dustin let out a small laugh as Fiona patted him on the shoulder. "You get it?" Dustin asked the boy who wasn't even smiling at the joke.

"Bat-le." Dustin clarified, thinking that Eddie didn't get it. "B A T." Dustin spelt out.

"No?" Dustin groaned as the boy continued looking at him oddly. "I thought I had a good one."

"It was a good one." Fiona told the as she continued patting her hand on his shoulder. "You don't count." Dustin grumbled making Fi scoff.

"What do you mean I don't count?" Fiona asked taken aback by his response. "You laugh at anything."

"That's no—Okay well... maybe you're not wrong." Fiona nodded her head as she moved away from the boy, just in time for Eddie to tackle the boy making Fi laugh.

"What are you doing?" Dustin questioned the boy as Eddie continued on tackling him. Eddie threw the boy slightly making him grin, "You son of a bitch."

Dustin attempted to tackle the boy making Fi cheer for him. "Woo! Go, Dustin!"

"You're cheering for him?" Eddie asked in disbelief, making Fiona grin. "Would you rather me cheer for you?"

The two boys now stood up straight but were still holding onto each other. "Never change, Dustin Henderson. Promise me?"

"I wasn't planning on it." Dustin smiled at the boy who was now looking at Fiona. "And you."

"Me?" Fiona asked as the boy now walked towards her. Eddie grabbed the girl's waist and lifted her off the ground before spinning her around, causing the girl to laugh.

"Never change either. Because I- Because we need you. A lot more than you think we do, okay?" Eddie smiled at the girl before placing her down on the ground making her nod.

"Hmm, I'll consider it." The girl laughed making Eddie do the same. What Eddie didn't know was that she had caught his little slip-up, and hoped that whatever she was thinking, was what he was going to say.

Eddie let go of the girl and now turned his attention to the Sinclair siblings who were busy with their own weapons. "Sinclairs! How are those, uh, spears coming along."

Lucas gave the boy a big thumbs up causing Erica to look at him weirdly. Erica said something to the boy making him let down his arm but they were too far away for the three to hear.

The sun was setting, and the group of friends were now prepared for going up against Vecna.

The ride was silent, no one knowing what to say. They were all nervous but mostly scared. The chances of someone dying were very high.

Fiona grabbed a hold of Eddie's hand for comfort, making the two look at each other. It was obvious in each other's eyes that they were frightened.

That's why they didn't want to let go of each other's hands.

alex speaks

and we're onto the last and final episode. i'm actually really nervous to write it tbh. and just an FYI you should be nervous to read it;)

i've uploaded a new eddie munson book it's an eddiexmaleoc so please go check it out!:)

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1315