yae miko. » swapped

— in which you wake up as the raiden shogun

— love dive - ive (아이브)

— based on the novel by yae publishing house, "Shogun Almighty: Reborn as Raiden with Unlimited Power" and "Pretty Please, Kitsune Guuij?" with my own few tweaks. ;) Most of this is just pure crack honestly lolol

— 3.67k words

Sometimes, you really can't just help but curse at the heavens whenever rays of sunlight peak past your closed eyelids.

The eyelids were supposed to protect the eyes in cases of surprise right? Why the hell were they so thin, then? So thin, that the light from the sun always makes you groan out in frustration at the sudden brightness on your eyes.

There's also the problem that it's somehow a requirement to always feel lazy and down whenever you wake up to a day of nothing but repetitive work and rest cycle.

Blinking your eyes open as you rise up from your bed, a sigh escapes your lips in exasperation.

Eyes remaining shut, you collect your thoughts.

You have work today. You need to take a bath and eat enough in the span of an hour if you don't want to miss the morning train...it's also recommended for you to look a bit more presentable than usual today for a meeting...

Amidst your thoughts, you feel around your bed in search of your phone, intent on checking the time since you realised that there's no annoying chickens cawking your ears out like usual.

Not only that, the bed also feels a lot more softer than usual...and why is the back of your head so heavy? You're pretty sure you had short hair the last time you remember...

Slowly opening your eyes as realization slowly dawns when you're unable to find your phone under your pillow, your hands starting to tremble at the lack of recognition of your current environment.

You immediately stand up alarmed, leaving the confines of your soft mattress as the heavy and satin robes of your clothing drag against the floor, your bangs swaying longer than usual beside your cheeks, along with the lavender manicure plastered on your fingers.

Attempting to keep yourself calm as you search for a mirror around this unfamiliar room with an unknown body was harder than it looks at first. The panic of waking up in a different setting with a different appearance is quite the feeling.

There it is.

In the reflective piece of glass before you, you shudder horrifically as you see a gorgeous lady in luxurious robes mimicking your shell-shocked expression, her dark and long purple hair in a mess from your newly awoken state, deep violet hues staring right back at you as fear climbs your nerves.