chapter 3:)

Me and Agnes got the concert and there must have been over 400 teens waiting to see Justin. Agnes and I stood by door so we can go in, we finally got in we were making out way to our seats when we say Chris there.

“Chris what are you doin here?” asked Agnes

“Some lady gave me a ticket; you remember I do like Justin Bieber. Ow and Nicole nice jeans.” He said walking away before Agnes could even answer back to him.

We had like 5 mins till the show started. Me and Agnes bought one of them glow sticks. When we were about to buy them, the man said that Justin already bought them for you and gave me your picture and so here you go he said.

“That was a little strange.” I said. We walked to our seat just in time. When the concert starter Justin came walking out on stage and started singing favorite girl, the never say never, one time, down to earth, the one less lonely girl. Right before the song started and he was still singing down to earth some women I think one of the people that work backstage came and asked me.

“Do you want to be the One Less Lonely Girl?” she asked

“yesssss, I do a lot!” I yelled. Right when we got backstage Justin started sing One Less Lonely Girl. One of the backup dancers led me out to the middle of the stage and to a stool that was there. Then he pointed to my right and there I saw Justin coming closer and closer to me. He sang.

“SAW SO MANY PRETTY FACES, NOW I ALL SEE IS YOU I’M COMEING FOR YOU.” HE SANG

He took my hand and I got off the stool and I started to dance with him. And right before the song was over he gave me a bundle of roses.

When the song was over Justin led me backstage and asked me.

“Well did you want to be the one less lonely girl?” he asked

“Yes this is most of the best birthdays in my whole life, thanks you so much Justin.” I said hugging him

Justin went back onto stage to sing two more songs. I got back to my seat and Justin was singing Never let you go, and after that he sang Baby. After that my dreams had left, but I almost forgot about the backstage passed he gave me.

**Justin**

Man seeing Nicole there was great; she even looked great in the purple skinny jeans I bought her and the purple shirt that says Never Say Never, I Will Fight Till Forever and with my picture on it. And her shoes were cool there were purple gym-shoes and they had my name on them. I thought to myself there was about 100 backstage passes that people could by we sold 97 and I gave Nicole and her friend 2, but I still sat in my dressing room with my dad and my mom and my friend Kayla. I was wondering and waiting for the people who had backstage passes to come and for me to take pictures and sign there posters and pictures of.

“Justin would you stop sitting around you should be happy, maybe this girl likes you back and I know you do.” Kayla said for the chair in the Conner of the room.

“Shut up Kayla that’s what you do all day and night.” I said back looking back to her

“Ha I do this because I am writing a story and it needs to be good.” She said look back down at the computer screen.

“Justin, don’t even bother with her you know you always loose.” My dad said walking into the room

“I know.” I said

“Ha, he won first, Ow wait no he didn’t.” Kayla said with a big grin on her face.

“Justin doesn’t listen to both of them that mean your father and Kayla.” My mom said walking in

“I know mom.” I said whit a huge grin on my face now

“Ow Ya Justin your fans are waiting for you.” My mom said grabbing my arm and pulling me where the fans were

“Before you three leave I am going on the bus, so don’t look for me I will be on there with Scooter and Chaz.” She said walking out the door to the tour bus

My mom, dad, and me all walked to this huge room that my fans wait in for me to come. As soon as we walked in I saw Nicole and Agnes. But I saw this guy standing by Agnes with a happy look on his face and then I knew who it was.