Mitch Addams

MITCH ADDAMS
THE STONER NOT-CHICK

[ WHAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T ]

Book(s) ⎯ Cherry Bomb

Published State ⎯ Work In Progress

Universe ⎯ Stranger Things

Series ⎯ N/A

Book Cameos ⎯ N/A

Face Claim ⎯ Lizeth Selene

Love Interest ⎯ Steve Harrington & Eddie Munson

[ THE STONER FILES ]

Full Name ⎯ Michelle Juanita Addams Luna

Alias(es) ⎯ Mitch, Wednesday Addams, Juanita

Date of Birth ⎯ July 4, 1969

Age ⎯ 17 (beginning of Cherry Bomb)

Place of Birth ⎯ Acapulco, Mexico

Nationality ⎯ Mexican-American

Ethnicity ⎯ Hispanic

Pronouns ⎯ They/Them

Sexuality ⎯ Bisexual (identifies as Queer)

Species ⎯ Human

Status ⎯ Alive

[ SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS ]

Biological Mother ⎯ Isabela Marie Luna Pérez 

Biological Father ⎯ José-Leon Addams Morales 

Extended Family ⎯ Uma Faith Louis (Aunt), Derrick Cillian Louis (Cousin)

Significant Other ⎯ Steve Harrington & Eddie Munson

Close Friends ⎯ Eddie Munson, Robin Buckley, Mai Jackson

Friends ⎯ Faith Killingbeck, Gareth Smith, Jeff Green, Emmaline White, Henry James, 

[ BACKSTORY ]

Mitch has known since they were a very young child that they weren't a girl. And they made a point of making sure everyone (okay, maybe just people they trusted) knew. They grew up alongside Derrick and Uma Louis, their adopted family.

Their parents adopted a pregnant Uma when she was just a teenager and soon there were two children in the Addams house. It was fun growing up with two people who were practically Mitch's siblings. Uma was like Mitch's mom, she was home 24/7 so she watched Mitch.

They were born in Mexico but their parents brought Mitch back to America when they were still a baby. Isabela was a traveling saleswoman so she was constantly on the road and Mitch's dad would go along. It wasn't weird never seeing their parents, it was Mitch's normal. They had Uma anyway.

When they were in elementary, they met some of the people they'd be friends with until they were 15. Faith, Mai, and Henry. The four of them were constantly at one another houses or running around the city when they shouldn't have been. Mitch loved their best friends, but when they were 15, their parents moved them from the city to a small town over 70 miles from the city.

Hawkins High was not the place for a kid covered in tattoos nor was it a place for Mitch. Until they met Eddie Munson and the two became instant best friends. They were bad influences on one another but it was a good partnership.

Mitch joined the High School band and met Robin Buckley, another queer in the dreadful small town. The two were even closer than Mitch and Eddie, there was this sense of kinship. Even when Mitch dropped band, the two remained good friends.

Mitch worked at Bradley's as a bagger from July 1984 to May 1985 until they quit because the manager sucked ass. They soon got a job at Family Video with Robin and Steve Harrington. Mitch hated this manager too; Keith was practically Mitch's enemy. But they liked the job even if they spent most of their shifts smoking weed in the parking lot.

[ MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION ]

Education ⎯ Hawkins High School

Occupation(s) ⎯ Bradley's (1985) Family Video (1986)

Residence ⎯ Hawkins, Indiana

Significant Enemies ⎯ Keith

Physical Appearance ⎯ Very slim, no curves, brown skin, long dark hair, covered in tattoos and piercings.

Personality ⎯ Mitch is very sarcastic and has a vulgar sense of humor. They curse a lot and will reference pop culture often. It takes a lot for them to get shy and they show their love for others by poking fun at them. Mitch is very quick to anger. They're also incredibly petty and witty. Mitch loves to joke around but is very serious below the faux confidence. They're super picky with who they get along with.

[ NAME ANALYSIS ]

MITCH - MEANING: Who Is Like God? ORIGIN: American

JUANITA - MEANING: God is gracious ORIGIN: Spanish, Hebrew

ADDAMS - MEANING: Son of the soil ORIGIN: English, Scottish

[ RECORDED QUOTES ]

"Take a hit, Harrington. It'll put some hair on your chest."

"Fucking y=my dick."

"Ugh, I'd rather be called a girl."

"You're baked, dude."

"It's a blessing when the constant noise is disgusting shit."

"It's truth or dare someone's bound to get a little naked at some point."

"You know me so well Eddie bug."

"You just wanna touch up on me, you perv."