"Are you guys okay?!" You shouted over the sound of the rain smacking against the wet concrete, eyes darting between the two on the ground and Draken, feeling your mask begin to slide down your face.

Landing against the ground, snapping into two from where the crack had been, your eyes widening as the feeling of raindrops landing against your bare face, breathing heavily as you turned back to the four Rokuhara members who had tried to attack Takemichi.

"Shit... It's Y/N L/N!"

"Run!!"

"Draken?! Y/N?! What are you two doing here?!" Takemichi asked, standing up from the ground and holding his hand out for Senju to take, a blush dusting across her face at his actions.

"Inui heard it from somewhere, that people were planning to attack you tonight." Draken answered, staring ahead at where the Rokuhara members had run off, before turning his attention to you. "What happened to you?" He asked, eyes drifting down to your leg, noticing the hole in your pants, blood seeping out of it.

"Rokuhara, they fucking attacked me out of nowhere. Dirty fuckers had a gun and shot me as I ran... They're lucky I don't go back and kill their asses." You cursed, limping towards Senju, "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, right?" You asked, hands landing on her shoulders, checking over her face for any injuries.

"I'm.. I'm fine, Y/N." She said, giving you a soft smile, but her smile quickly faded, "Are you okay?" She questioned, crouching down in front of you, inspecting the wound on your leg. Takemichi moved around the both of you towards Draken, the both of them quietly talking while Senju was worrying about your leg.

"Senju we need to go, before someone gets here." You said, pulling your leg away from her grasp, turning your head toward the other two. "Come on, Takemichi, Draken. We should go." Takemichi was the only one to look back at you, noticing his head as he followed behind the two of you running, only to stop when he saw Draken still in the same spot.

"Draken?" He called out, both you and Senju stopping to look back, your eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"Takemitchy..." Draken said, his breathing slow as he just barely turned his head to the side. "Please tell this to Mikey... Don't cause too much trouble." Draken breathed out, your eyes widening as his body began to sway before falling backwards, revealing the bullet wounds he had gotten. "I've... Done... all I can do..."

"Draken!!" Takemichi yelled, his feet pushing forward toward the taller blonde male, his eyes wide as he dropped to his knees. You had immediately pulled out your phone, shaky hands typing in the number for an ambulance as Senju ran off to find help. Your voice quivered as you spoke to the operator on the phone, reporting what had happened before telling them to hurry up and get here. "Everything will be okay by tomorrow, right? Because you're Draken..." Takemichi said, trying to choke back the sobs wanting to escape from his throat, tears falling down his cheeks in big lumps.

Your eyes were wide, as you approached Draken's body, standing above the male, aching feeling in your chest when you noticed how his eyes were slowly blinking.

"Takemitchy... You saved my life... So I'll gladly put my life on the line for you." Draken said, his eyes opening, staring up at the dark night sky above. "Whenever I looked at the sky, everything else became so irrelevant to me... I found peace, but Mikey... Has never seen this sky. It's a shame... That he has never experienced defeat." Draken's head shifted slightly, his eyes landing on you who could only stare down at him with mixed feelings. "Y/N... I know... I know you hate us, but... Please defeat Mikey and... Bring him back." Draken's eyes closed briefly, before opening again, his gaze shifting back to the sky.