The elves began to clamor. They clamor was stopped when there was a man scratching a wall with a cat.

Elf: Ooh!Ooh!

He stopped scratching the wall for a bit to see if he'd get a reaction before continuing.

Elf: Ooh.

Rulo: Enough! You have our attention. Also, thank you, Shocko.

Shocko: Ooh.

Man: I'll get your berries. I'll get ya the whole the dang tree. But it'll cost ya.

Rulo: Name your price, sir. Also name your name.

Wade: They call me "Handsome" Wade Brody Jr. ten thousand gold pieces is my fee. I'll take half now, the other half at the same time.

Rulo: Oh, give us a minute. We'll need to pass the hat. Braino.

The elf began dropping gold as they move the hat around.

Luci: I had no idea you elves were so rich.

Y/n: Yeah, I would even break open someone head to work to get that much gold.

Rulo: Oh, this? It doesn't even have chocolate in it. We've got so many of these from candy sales, we can't keep track.

Luci: Hmm.

The elf came out all coughing.

Y/n: Geez, whatever disease that the elf have, it sure is killing them. We gotta do something to help them and that is do get the fruit from the Legendberry tree if that is even a thing. That we have no idea that even exist.

Bean: Come on, Y/n, you have to have a little faint. I'm sure that something will come up real soon. I'm sure of it.

Y/n: Okay, then. And Bean, I had experience dealing with giant monster and people that are much bigger than me. I'm sure that we don't need Wade for this. You have me.

Bean: Thanks but we need someone that is far more-

Y/n: Hey, it's alright. You like men that are so much bigger and stronger. I get your point.

Bean: No, that is not what I meant. My point is that Wade looks so much more experienced. No offense.

Y/n: A lot taken. There was this one time that I went boarding with my great aunt and then she had an heart attack after seeing this beast int the water and died. Yeah, that should be just about it. If you want go with this Wade guy, I guess there's no holding you back and my men have a boat that is just about ready to take you anywhere. I promise that I will make sure to protect you and that nothing bad happens you. I have a lot of experience with monsters.

Bean: Okay, fine.

Y/n: Alright, I think now would be best that we head out and have a couple drinks so we could get a little sad and a little happy with our drinking pals and then our drinking pals die and then we all get sad.

Bean: Yeah, great idea.

As they were walking, they heard some noises.

Bean: What was that?

Y/n: It's nothing. It's just men playing with dynamites. They're very explosive. And my men sure do seem to get a lot carried away when it comes to them.

Another explosion was heard and a severed head came landing straight infront of them.

Y/n: (looking at the severed head) Well, isn't that a charming sight to behold. A head just casually dropping in for a visit. I guess we can add 'unexpected decapitation' to our list of misadventures for the day.