Y/n: (Under his breath) Just another day in this wacky kingdom.

Meanwhile in Elf Alley.

The muck went straight into Elf alley which the elf thought was good.

Kissy: What's that smell, father?

Rulo: The humans are having wash day. And it looks like they are sending us the gift of water.

The elf were playing, drinking and having fun until it was making them feel sick.

Next scene.

Everyone were walking to Elf alley.

Mertz: Halt. By order of bud majesty's miniseries if health and inhuman services, Elf alley is under quarantine.

Y/n: Aww, I was hoping to see some elf and play a game where me and friends would break some necks and the ones who survived lived. Great game.

Elfo: Ny friends are in there. My dad, Pops. I've gotta see them. Let us in!

Mertz: Does the word "quarantine" mean people can't go in it or people can't come out?

While they were discussing, the others uses this opportunity to go in. In there, they see all the elves in there that are coughing.

Elf: Thank god, help has arrived. The king has sent some brave hero to save... oh, it's just Elfo. We're dead.

Elfo: I can't stand to see my people to suffer like this.

Y/n: Other than the invasion in which I feel guilt and regret, they look pretty terrible.

Bean: Is there anything I can do to help?

Elf: You two look heavy. Step on us, and out us out of our misery.

Y/n: Oh no, I would never. Unless it's a mercy killing if my enemies. You're an alley so no.

Superviso: The meeting! The meeting is starting! Everybody in! Crawl if you have to! Not through the water!

While Bean bowed down, she hit her head which make Luci laugh. She hit her head two more time which make Luci laugh again.

Luci: Third time's a charm.

Rulo: We are facing an unprecedented health crisis. All of our cures have failed. I'm looking at you, Placebo.

Elf: What do we do?

Elf2: We're dying!

Elf3: Please hurry. I'm sitting next to Barfo.

Elf: Quiet! There is one possibility but it's merely a legend. The fruit of an ancient tree known only as the Legendberry.

Kissy: Uh, but that's an old elves' tale. No one's ever seen a Legendberry.

Pops: I've seen one. Back when I was on the road, seeming candy door-to-door. The work wasn't easy, but lemme tell ya, there were fringe benefits. Oh, I met some lonely ladies, I did, seeming comfort in the arms of a traveling sales-elf. I remember I got stuck in a chimney once, when the man of the house-

Superviso: Het to the point.

Pops: Well, sir, I was way upriver. Didn't have much luck selling my chocolate nonpareilsZ that's how you pronounce it, you know, "non-par-eyes."

Rulo: Get to the point.

Pops: So, I hiked over the mountain and found myself in the valley of the ogres. And that's where I saw it. The Legenderberry tree.

Superviso: Come on now. A valley of the Ogres? I'm highly dubious.

Rulo: Ogres are our sworn enemies. They're everyone's enemies. Yes, yes, except their own.(points at elf raising hand) Sit down, Annoyo. Going to Ogre territory is out of the question. We'd be killed before we even get the berries.