20 (PureCacao

It was around noon. Holly was fooling around with everyone, like usual. She suddenly has a sort of mischievous idea. With a big, dumb smile, she walked over to Vanilla. Vanilla looked over and said, "Hm? What now?" Holly started giggling and whispered to Vanilla as his face became as blank as fresh printer paper. "But, why?" said Vanilla. "C'monnn! It'll be funny!" said Holly with encouragement. "Oh, fine, just because I know you'll push me up to him anyway." said Vanilla as he rolled his eyes and walked over to Cacao.

Vanilla looked out of it from the outside, but from the inside, his heart was pounding, how was he gonna say THAT without giggling? Fortunately, he gained his confidence back in time. "Hey, Cacao, I wanna tell you a little secret" said Vanilla with a soft smile. "Fine, I won't tell anyone." said Cacao. Vanilla went up to Cacaos ear, his smile growing wider, which sort of unsettled Cacao. "Ara ara, sweetheart~" whispered Vanilla. Cacaos eyes widened and his face turned red. Holly and Golden looked at each other with a big, stupid grin and yelled, "AWWWWWE! THEY'RE TELLING EACH OTHER SECRETS!"

Vanillas covered his face with his hands and flopped down to Cacaos shoulders. Cacao patted Vanilla on the back as Golden and Holly cackled at the top of their lungs