♥︎Chapter 9♥︎ - 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
𒊹︎𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 / 𝟼:𝟷𝟸 𝙰𝙼𒊹︎

Todoroki screamed out those three words with hatred.
Tired of it.
Little did he know this was only the beginning.
But besides that, fire flowed from his face and ice rose up further from his arm.
His quirk was getting ready to go haywire.
Tsuyu looked at him with wide eyes.
"Shoto! Calm down." She said calmly but loud enough to get his attention.
He wasn't mind controlled or anything.
Nor did he mean to ignore her.
But he was fueled with anger.
"Listen, I could care less about you anymore. I trusted you but this is what you do?!" It started to get worse.
His steps controlled him to walk towards the green haired male.
"Excuse me!" A voice was heard which caused the students who were present to turn around.
The dual haired male froze in his steps.
"What is going on here?" Said principal Nezu standing with Aizawa.
"He tried to burn Midoriya again!" Said Uraraka while point at Todoroki.
"Liar! They've been upsetting him for a while now!" Said Tsuyu in defense for Todoroki.
"Silence! Todoroki, care to explain." Said Aizawa while using his quirk.
The boy looked down at his arms to see his quirk fading.
"I-I-" The boy stuttered.
"Ok, come with me, now. Can explain much more in my office." Said the black haired male.
He walked towards the boy and grabbed his wrist and started walking away.
"Wait, listen, it was Midoriya! Not me!" He tried to explain as he walked out of the dorms with Aizawa.
Some of the students shared smiles at the sight, Tsuyu was fuming with anger, and Bakugou started to confront Midoriya.

"You fucking Bastard! You must be heartless. Just throwing some on under the bus like that!" He told him.
The green haired boys eyes were widened with shocked.
"He attacked me!" Thinking that he would change the blonde's mind.
"After you attacked him! In a way of self defense!" He yelled back at him.
"So? There's no way in hell you should do that, do see how bad his arm looks?" Said Mina sassily with her hands on her hips.

"Raccoon eyes, you too? You guys easily let yourself get deceived. Not even listening to Shoto's side of the side of the story." He got calmer but was still disappointed.
"Bakubro? Why not we just deal with what happened and try to move on, hm?" Kirishima spoke out loud softly to Bakugou.
♡︎

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊 ꕥ☁︎︎
   𒊹︎𝟼:𝟻𝟽 𝙰𝙼𒊹︎

♡︎
It's working now.
Just a little further that he will be gone.
I was smiling, like a madman.
Mentally not physically.
I looked down at my cast.
It hurts like hell but it was worth it.
Although hurt did come mentally, when Kacchan screamed, I felt hurt in a way.
But I rubbed it off.

I know what needs to come next
Turn everyone against him.
I was always loved by most of the school.
But I'm trying to get that love with my love.
Kacchan ~
Normally someone would say,
"He's taken." Or "You need to move on."
But I won't.
I will end up getting Kacchan if he likes it or not.

"You kids can relax class doesn't start until 8:00." Said principal Nezu.
He left soon after that announcement.
In all honesty, we kinda forgot he was there.
I simply dismissed myself to go up to Todoroki's dorm.

He gave me a key that he never asked back.
I quick went inside, looking at the room.
I went to the bathroom, locked the door, to look for the pill bottles and blades.
I threw the pills away out the window.
I picked up and scattered the blades across the bathroom floor.
I splashed water on the floor next to blades.
I exited out of the room.
Then walked towards mine.