Chapter 3

First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone who's read my story (especially you, Rae and Jamie). I'm so happy, I just danced around AT MY COUSINS HOUSE. IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO I DON'T KNOW! Thank you so much.

PS: If you want to comment on anything, that's fine with me. I'd love to hear what people think about my story.

Astra walks into the cafeteria, still shocked at the events of that morning. As she walks through she passes Katie, a red headed tomboy who's the school sports star (even if most boys refuse to acknowledge that), Badeea, the fashion queen, and Charlotte, a shy, sweet, pretty girl.

"Astra!" Ethan shouts, waving like a manic. Astra chuckles to herself and heads over.

"How was the morning?" Zack asks once she reaches their table.

"Eh. Could've been better." Astra shrugs. "Some girl said she heard about Bryne. I want to light her hair on fire."

"I can do that." Ethan smiles and snaps his fingers. The girl's hair sparks but just before it can ignite, Astra snaps her fingers and ends that.

"No igniting people's hair."

"Come on. It'll do her some good. Her hair's too big for her small brain. I know Anna. She is such a fu-" Ethan stops abruptly, unable to open his mouth. Astra smirks and holds up her hand. Her fingers are pressed together tightly.

"Telekinesis?" Zack asks.

"Yup." Astra says. "Language, Ethan. Last time you said that, you attracted attention from a teacher to us. Not again." Ethan continues to try to pry his mouth open. He looks pleadingly at his sister, who reluctantly releases her telekinesis on him.

"I hate you." Ethan says.

"Love you too." Astra smiles.

"Anyway. As I was saying. Anna is such a annoying, egotistical, stuck up, idiotic, homophonic, jerk. I've heard you complaining about her in your mind Astra. I know the names she calls you because of the fact you're bi. I know you think I'm a knucklehead, but I'm still your brother. And you're my sister and best friend. I'll do whatever it takes to protect you." Ethan says.

"Thanks Ethan. That's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said to me. But I can handle myself. Thanks anyway, bro." Astra replies.

"Anytime." Ethan puts his fist in the middle of the table.

"Anywhere." Astra does the same with her fist.

"You're my sibling."

"You're mine too."

"And I'll do anything for you." The twins finish together.