𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

"Aye, Meenakshi!! Kaha hai, Maharani?" Meenal heard her step-mother, Malini, shout as she quickly took her dupatta and went downstairs.

 "Ji Ma?" She asked with a smile. Her mother looked at her up and down before scoffing, "Kaha ja rahi ho? Itni subah-subah?"

"Mandir ja rahi thi, phir vahi se college chali jaungi." She answered calmly. "Aur nashta kon banayega? Teri ma?" Malini asked annoyed.

"Bana diya hai. Aur ghar ka sara kaam bhi kar diya. Shaam ka khana, college se ghar aake bana dungi. Ab ja sakti hu?" She asked, as Malini nodded.

 "Hmm. Jaldi aana ghar, late hone ka bahana nahi chalega." Meenal just nodded before she left the house.

A/N POV

This is Meenakshi/Meenal Nair, 26 year old sweet, simple, beautiful, kind and caring girl

Family: Father (Doesn't care about her), Mother (Dead), Step-Mom (Hates her), Step-Sister (Hates her for her beauty) And her Older brother (Loves her more than anything)

Qualification: M.B.B.S. by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences

Occupation: Ex-Doctor, College Professor

Her step-mother and step-sister always behave badly with her but she still loves them.

Why?

Because that's just how she is. Her brother loves her dearly but he's a Marshal in Indian Air-force so, he mostly stays away from home but, he does talk with her on phone.

Now, we've to see what is gonna happen in the simple life of Meenal Nair after the entry of our Rowdy Hero.

______•••______

Meenal reached the temple as she picked up the necessities for her Pooja. 

"Aa gayi, Mahadev ki sbase badi aur pyaari bhakta." Meenal smiled before touching the feet of Temple's Pujari Ji.

"Saubhagyavati Bhava!" He blessed her. "Ye bilkul thik nahi hai Meenakshi. Pujari hum hai aur Mandir mei Pooja sabse pehle tum karti ho."

Meenal just smiled, "Pujari Baba, isme meri kya galti, ki aap hi roj late uthte ho."

Pujari Ji just shaked his head, "Toh abb mei tumhari tarah 4 baje uthkar ghar ka kaam thodi karta hu."