"HINDI DAPAT NAMIMILI ANG MGA KAMAG ANAK NG MAGNANAKAW DITO."

"UMALIS KAYO DITO!"

People kept on shouting at her. Cassy was trying to get out of the commotion. She getting dizzy as she is trying to get out of the people who is surrounding her. Suddenly she was pulled by some of the protestors and was thrown in the ground. She tried getting up but she was too weak as she cannot breathe properly anymore. A rock was about to hit Cassy when someone protected her.

"Hey you are safe." a soft voice was heard. It was her great protector and savior.

"D-daddy." she cried while chasing her breath.

"Daddy's here. Let's go love." Greggy said as he hugged his daughter tightly and carried her like a baby. Their personal guards and some guards of the mall made the protestors leave.

In the car Greggy was making her daughter breathe. Good thing her inhaler is always in the car that's why he hurriedly gave it to his daughter not minding his wound.

"D-daddy. Y-you're bleeding. D-daddy may blood sa ulo mo!" Cassy panicked and found the first aid kit in the car.

"Love I'm fine." Greggy was trying to calm her daughter.

"N-no you're bleeding!" She cried as she opened the first aid and put some hydrogen peroxide in the cotton to wipe and clean the blood.

"I-it should be me. N-not you." She was shaking but managed to put some betadine in his father's wound. She placed a gauze in his forehead and looked at him.

"W-why did you do that? Y-you should just let me there. Mas lalong lalaki ang galit nila." She said.

"And what? Hurt you? No love!" Greggy said as he caressed his daughter's face. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine. What's important is you are now safe. Next time don't go out without any of your guards please." he uttered while hugging her. She keeps on crying as she was so traumatized with what happened. She did not even noticed that she fell asleep.

"Glen, idaan mo muna kami sa may park bago iuwi salamat." he said to the driver. He needs to talk to his daughter. They went drive thru Wendy's to buy some snacks before going to the park.

"Love, we're here." He woke Cassandra up.

"Hmm?" she groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Halika." He said before going out of the car and assisted his daughter 

"W-why are we here po?" she asked father who was just holding her hand.

"For you to breathe muna. For sure your Mom will be bombarding you with questions later kaya hahayaan muna kitang huminga. You were so traumatized a while ago I'm sure. Relax ka muna anak." Greggy said and laid down the things in the table. He then made sure that her daughter is comfortable with him. He gave the fries, nuggets, and ceasar sald to her and he got himself some burger and fries with coffee.

"Are you sure you're ok now love?" Greggy asked. He can see how pale and weak his daughter is.

"Y-yes po. B-baka shocked lang po katawan ko." she softly answered.

"Daddy's here ok. Tell me if the- wait your Mom is calling." He was cut off when his phone rang.

"Hon?"

"Greggy! Greggy yung anak ko. Greggy inatake ng mga tao yung Cassy ko. Yung anak ko hon." She cried. She was panicking. She was worried.

"Calm down. Kasama ko na siya. Kasama ko na siya hon. Tahan na."

"H-huh?"

"She's safe now." He said as he glanced at his daughter. Cassy just smiled at him.

"Ok. Ok. Thank you. Thank you. Uwi na kayo agad please."

"Yes hon. Sige we'll just talk. Ok? I love you hon."

"I love you too. Tell my daughter that I love her."

"Love, your Mom wants to tell you that she loves you." He grinned. She just chuckled and cleared her throat.

"I love you too Mommy." she said enough for Irene to hear.

"Sige na hon. We'll talk muna ok?"

"Good luck sweetheart. Uwi agad." She said and ended the call.

Then there was silence

"Soooooo, how's you?" Greggy asked. He did the first move. He has to. Or else nothing will happen.

"Uhm... I guess I'm fine?" she answered not even looking in his eyes. She can't even look straight at him.

"How's us?" She asked him now.

"Not ok. Well, it's my fault." He said. She can feel his nervousness that made her look into his eyes.

"Are we still gonna be ok?" she asked. Tears are now forming in her eyes

"Would you let daddy fix us?"

"Can you let daddy make it up to her daughter?" Greggy asked also tears are now falling in his eyes.

"D-daddy." Greggy stood up and hugged his daughter.

"I'm sorry love. Hindi sinasadya ni daddy ang masaktan ka. So stupid of me to hurt you. Sorry anak. Daddy's so sorry for everything." He sobbed. Cassy was just hugging her father.

"Babawi ang daddy ha? Babawi ako. wag kang mag alala. Mahal kita. Mahal na mahal kita. Daddy will always be here ok? I am so sorry baby."

"I-i love you, Daddy." Cassy uttered. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

"Daddy loves you the most." He smiled.

A fresh start for the both of them.

Author's Note:
Isang chapter nalaaaaang!