Chapter 2

I wouldn't call my school trashy, just below-average. I can say, the kids are trashy, and the teachers are trashy. Those kids that sag their pants- ew. They think they are sooo cool and walk stupidly,and have really trashy haircuts and just......

After 2 hours of waiting outside, the police called everyone inside. It was practically a crime scene, but the principal said it would be an "educational experience" for the really-trashy-kids who want to go to law school but wont be able to make it there, because they are really trashy.

I probably shouldn't explain what it was like- over the 2 hours I probably heard over 10 gunshots-scary.

" Students," the principal said, " You may call your parents now."

I started to walk up to my principal, " uh... You see.... I called my mom earlier when I heard the first gunshot. She couldn't pick me up," I Hesitated for a moment, our principals not all that nice.

" Well, where's your dad?" He asked.

" He's dead," I say.

" Oh, um. Wait right here. Sit down in the blue chair."

" uh, I can't sit down in the red chair? I don't like blue so....."

" JUST SIT DOWN!" He yells. This is what I mean by mean and horrible.

● ● ● ●. ● ●. ●

As soon as I got in the car my mom was bugging me.

" So, do you want to go to law school now?" My answer was NO, considering how many cops got shot.

She also asked, " So, how 'bout the scene? Did you see anything interesting?" NOOOOOO.

When I got home it was already on the news, which meant, I was. I surprised it was on the news as we are quite a small school district.

" We are working to see who the criminal was," The reporter said, " People say the suspect had a white van and was wearing a red t shirt." I really don't like the reporter lady, she has a really high voice that sounds like a hiyena mixed with a whale.

" Sweetie. Please sit down on the couch," My mom said patting the seat on the couch.

" Alright?" I said hesitantly.

" OK, now. I need you to listen very, very, closely." She kept going, " I need you to know that I love you very much!" She said.

" Yeah..." I nodded my head.

"Your dad has a very, very bad criminal past."

" Wait, has?" Why would my mom lie to me?

" OK, now I need you to listen. " I couldn't tell you how much hate I was feeling right now, " Your dad loved you very much. When you were a baby, your dad ran away. He was cheating on me and I felt betrayed-" I cut her off.

" And how much betrayal do you think I feel now?" I said, and walked away.