➥ 008

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

🔴 🔺 🟥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Y/n slowly open her eyes, and see she was back at the game she quickly sat up and look around, 'ok seems I'm finally came back here... now all i want to see is-'

"hey your that girl who safe me" Y/n look up and shock to see the girl who's beating up by the guy. "Oh is you" Y/n hop off her bed and stand in front of her. "seems that you're fine and do you need anything" she said in calm tone, as the girl feel so relief to talk with her,
"I'm kang sae-byeok"

Y/n hum, and smile. "that's a very nice name you have I'm Y/N-" "I already know you you're Y/N L/N the most famous singer prodigy right?" Y/n sheepishly scratch her nape, "y-yeah that's me..."

before sae-byeok could talk with her, the mental door slide open and the pink guards came in. Y/n look at sae-byeok "I've better go now I'll see you in the game?" sae-byeok nod slowly hating that she'll leave early,

"Attention, your mealtime begins now all players please line up in the center"

Y/n line up with the other players she didn't notice the guy that he beat sae-byeok up was behind her, he looks at her head to toe and he lick his lips with flirting expression, he suddenly stop licking his lips when Y/n just turn around and her H/C just flow by the wind when she turn, the guy almost fall into the ground when he just look at the goddess in front of him.

"Y'know sir, i don't usually forgive people who beat the poor girl" she said in calm tone as the guy seem like he was having dirty thoughts with her. when the way she talk to him makes him go hard, he clear his throat when he was the one who talk to.

"Y-you mean me? why wouldn't I'm not allowed to beat someone up" he said and grin at her, Y/n just look at him with her same usually face.

"Is animal abuse" he's grinning face suddenly stop when he could clearly hear the snicker in behind him, he tch and place his hand inside his pocket. "what's your reason with her huh? oh and btw sorry that I didn't introduce myself my name is Jang Deok-su you can call me what ever you want"

Y/n sigh and she shook her head softly,
"My reason with her is that she's hurt from you and i didn't even tell you what's your name" he looks at her for moment and he chuckled,

"Your something else eh? maybe we should-"

"Whatever is on your head sir no thank you"
she turn around and continue followed the player and she ignore the whining deok-su