Entangled

~Beast ~ 

Rain. People love it, but I don't. While driving back home in the stormy weather, I felt miserable. You know one of those things which takes you back to a time in the past? Rain is that thing for me. And the memory it holds is something I don't want to remember. 

The world thinks Seo In Guk - The Beast, is an example of perfectionism. But hardly do they know how imperfect I am. Well, no human is perfect, but the storm which rain brings into my life is something that a human cannot deal with. I knew it would happen again, so I had to rush home. I don't want people to see me when I get vulnerable. Especially her, what was her name again? Miss Park Bo Young, the best fashion designer in this country. When she was a model she was the best too. 

I had to have her in my company. I have lived most of my life wanting the best out of everything. I hate flaws. I think if I possess all the best things in the world, people won't see what I lack within. Most people when they meet me, tell me how good I am with my business, with my style, and with the things I possess. All materialistic stuff which I am actually good at. But that woman, why did she say I was a good person? Does she even know me yet? That was so uncomfortable to hear. 

Anyway, she will soon change her notions about me once she gets to see the Beast for real. I know sooner or later, I will do something which would make her hate me as a person. I can't really help it, so I don't have any expectations from her either. I just feel bad for her that she thought I was a good guy. Oh, wait... Feel? No, I don't feel anything. My feelings are dead already. 

~Beauty ~ 

It had been almost a month and he had not shown up. I just wanted to return him the watch. I had been carrying it in my purse every day but all in vain. People said he had been sick, so did he get wet in the rain that night? I don't know why I felt worried for him. 

There were a lot of designs kept in front of me and I had to review them, but I kept cursing him for not visiting even the headquarters. 

"Miss Park ?"  

I heard a voice and I had no idea who it was but something was wrong with my reflexes so I replied the way I did. 

"Yes, Mr. Seo ?".  Damn! I regretted saying that when I saw one of my colleague smiling at me. Her name was Aeri and it was she who had called out to me. It was so embarrassing that my cheeks went red. 

"Umm, sorry, were you expecting him?" Aeri asked feeling hesitant.

"No! not at all, please come in." I cursed my nerves for putting me into such situations. What would the staff think? Their boss is sitting in the cabin and dreaming about the chairman of this company? Ridiculous. 

"Miss Park, I wanted to ask if you are done with the review?" 

"Ah, almost done," I replied. 

"Umm, actually I was wondering if I can leave early today? I have to attend my daughter's annual function," she informed. 

"Of course, you can! I will finish the review and let you know tomorrow, okay? " I smiled at her. Aeri was a single mother and very hard-working as well. She lacked a bit with the designs but I can manage, she was a good person at least.

 After she left, I returned to the designs and tried to focus on them without letting a certain man hijack my mind. How could I be so miserable, I barely even knew him.

It took longer than expected to finish the review of those designs and Boyoung was tired by the time she finished. When she looked at the clock she was shocked that it was almost time for dinner. She went out of the cabin and looked around, all of her colleagues were gone. It was so quiet that she could even hear the breeze hitting her face and letting her long hair fall on her face.