❀Twenty Eight❀

Mohsin's Pov

Then I saw myself lying on hospital bed . My family members and friends were crying so hard , especially my Shivi .

"He's gonna be okay!" My dad said to my mum .

"Mom? Dad? Shivi?" I tried to approach them but my body will just go through them .

"WAKE UP YOU FOOL!" I shouted to myself that is lying on the bed but nothing happend .

"WAKE UP EVERYONE IS CRYING COZ OF YOU ! WAKE UP!" tears started to form from my eyes and I just fell on my knees , sobbing.

All of these have happened , right?

Third Person's Pov

Mohsin's eyes went open , after the 'dream' he had . He's sweating a lot and his heart was racing fast . He put his trembling hand on his chest , to feel his heartbeat and to calm himself down .

"All of this happened" Mohsin thought.

"Should I ask Shivi? Nah I'll ask my brother first"

Mohsin went downstairs , saw that his brother's preparing cereal for breakfast . Mohsin took some bread and put strawberry jam on it . He sat down on front of his brother.

"Bro" Mohsin called out his brother.

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?" He asked while eating his bread .

"Duh" his brother replied.

"I got into an accident didn't I?"

PFFT-his brother bursted the milk he had in his mouth .

"EW YUCK EW GET AWAY EW CLEAN IT!" Mohsin panicked and tried to clean the milk away on his pajamas.

"Anyways and yeah I went to hospital and had a comma and blablabla-and oh I remembered I was with Shivi before as well . Did all of those happened?"

"What kind of question is that , Mohsin?" His brother asked .

"Well its because I had a dream about it and it's not an ordinary dream . It felt so real--"

"You're exaggerating Mohsin . Stop that nonsense" his brother replied coldly.

"You're lying . I know you are . All of these shits that's been happening. It was all answered in my dream . I know I met Shivi before and I know that YOU know it brother"

Silence was filled in the dining room .

"Don't you dare talk to me like that little brother or else I will---"

"Will what?"

His brother gulped.

"I WILL--"

"Enough you two . Mohsin , it is true" his mom suddenly came in the middle of the fight without them knowing.

Mohsin's brother was shocked with his mom's answer.

"Mom , I thought we're gonna keep it---"

"No point of doing it anyways he knows about it already" his mom said with a sigh , "all of those things happened in your dream is likely true , Momo"

"Bu--but why didn't you tell me in first place? Why would you guys leave me hanging alone by myself? Am I that dumb to know every of your little secrets? Am I too stupid to figure everything out?" Mohsin was frustrated , he has to go through these just in the morning.

"But honey , that's what Shivi has been doing to you" his mom answered.

"What?"

"She gave you clues and went out for all those hangouts with you don't you realize?" His mom asked him back .

"What do you mean?"

"Shivangi has been holding onto everything , in order to make you remember everything back . You know how much shits she went through when you're in comma?" His brother was frustrated as well since Mohsin was there , dumbfounded.

Mohsin went silent. he took out his phone , starting to text Shivangi.

"Wow , that's rude to take out your phone in the middle of a SERIOUS conversation , Mohsin!" His brother said but Mohsin didn't care .

"Send me your address and let's meet infront of your house"
________________________________________

To be continued...
________________________________________

28th Chapter is out . Hope you like it!💙.

From last few chapters I'm noticing that votes and comments are decreasing!!!

Sorry guys but I'll give you all the last chapter if I get good response!
_______________________________________

Precap : last chapter!

Words- 644

Please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.
________________________________________

Bye 👋,
Sudipta 💕
________________________________________

Bye 👋,Sudipta 💕 ________________________________________