𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

Everyone else floods into the kitchen and we all just sit and talk for awhile. I then decide to go for a swim so I run to the door to grab my suitcase and then I quickly bring the stuff to my room. When I arrive the familiar smell of the ocean and vanilla hits me all at once and I'm just so glad to finally be back here. I set my suit case on the bed and start rummaging through it, searching for my favorite pink bikini with yellow flowers.

  Once I find it I quickly put it on and slip on my white sandals.
    Just as I'm about to walk out of my room I see Jeremiah walking out of his.

"Hey" he says "Hi" I respond smiling. He then begs me to go to the beach with him and I quickly give in because I literally can't say no to him.

  We're almost to the beach when Jeremiah asks me something that makes me stop walking for a moment. "Have you ever been in love?" well yes I have with you. But I can't say that so instead I say "I think so, have you?"

"Yeah I think so too" He says, his mouth kind of forms in a half grin when he says it, like there's some sort of secret I don't know about. I then realize two things at once, either he's been in love with me all this time, or I need to stop reading romance novels.

I see that we've finally reached the beach, so I throw down my beach towel and start running towards the ocean. He quickly catches up to me, but because of my head start I can surely say "I win". This statement makes him smirk at me before he says "This summer is going to be perfect."

We stayed at the beach for about two hours before coming home, and when we arrived I quickly ran up to my room. I decided to unpack all my clothes and put them away, and then I got a shower.

   Once I got out I did my makeup, blow dried and curled my long brown hair, and changed into a white crop top with ruffles at the bottom, and light blue denim shorts.

I then walk down stairs to see mom and Susannah cooking dinner. "Hi" I say to them "Hey honey" my mom replies. For some reason I can tell the conversation they were having before this was serious. So I decide to just help them quietly. I then realize that everyone else is no where to be found, but I just shrug it off.

Once dinner is done Susannah has me go find the boys and Belly, I run up the stairs, and head to Belly's room first. I knock twice but then just walk in.

  "Hey Bells" I say, "Hi gigi" She says. She's sitting on her bed, Junior mint right beside her, trying to figure out how to make string bracelets. The concentration on her face makes me laugh to myself and I then tell her that dinner is ready and to tell Conrad.

     Maybe I did that on purpose, maybe I didn't, but seeing her eyes light up at the mention of his name was totally worth it.

I then go over to Jeres room, which is right next to mine, his doors open and so I can see that he's texting someone, he's smiling while texting. This shoots a bit of jealousy through me but it could be anyone so I just brush it off.

   "Hey dinners ready" I say leaning on his door frame. He glances up from his phone for a total of 2 seconds before looking back down at it. "Okay thanks gigi"

"Mhm" I reply, rolling my eyes and walking out. I walk downstairs but then realize that I didn't tell Steven dinner was ready. Eh, He'll realize himself eventually.

  When I come downstairs Belly, Susannah, Mom, and Conrad are all already at the table. I take a seat next to Belly and glance over at her. Her eyes are glued to Conrad while his are..staring at me? I pretend not to notice this very very awkward situation and just look at the ground until Jere walks downstairs.