part 2

Albedo's Pov:

I woke up to find the 3 of us cuddling. My heart was beating fast and I could feel my face burning. I didn't want to move, but before I could move a little, Kaeya woke up.

"Morning"
Kaeya looked at me. He saw my face. It was red as a tomato. His also started blushing, but his face were redder than mine.

"I'm gonna get up. We should wake Klee up too"

After the 3 of them woke up,Kaeya went to talk to Albedo to tell him to forget about what happened, but of course they couldn't.

"Are you free tonight? If you are meet me at ther tarven at 8"

"Ok I will send klee back to the Knights of Favonius before going there"

"Alright! Sorry for troubling you"

"Its alright. Say goodbye to Mr Kaeya, Klee"

"Bye bye Mr Kaeya! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Kaeya pat Klee's head then started heading down Dragonspine.

Albedo's pov:

"6pm....better start heading down the mountain"
Albedo said to himself.

"Klee! We're heading down now!"

"Ok!"

It was 9 pm when I got down the mountain. I knew I was late but klee safety was the most important. She fell a sleep on my back. When I got to the Knights of Favonius, it was already 9.30 pm. I placed Klee on her bed then quickly left to go to the Tarven.

"I don't drink, but I just want to see him. I can't stop thinking about him. All I could think about today, was him"

I reached the Tarven at around 9.50 pm. The bard was there, rosaria and of course Kaeya.

"Albedo! You're here! We've been waiting for you! Except for the bard he has been flirting with diluc"

"Something that is not Alcohol, thanks"

"That's lame. C'mon try dandelion wine. Highly recommended!"

"I don't drink"

"C'mon! Just once!"

"Yea you should try it Its nice!"

"Uh......alright? Then I'll have a dandelion wine please"

"Here"

"Thank you"

"Diluc~ I want one too~"

"No. I know you aren't going to pay so no"

"Aww please~ I'll pay this time! But with something else!"

"No"

"Aww"

"Ignore them. Let that bard flirt with Diluc all he wants"

"Uh.....weird...."

When Albedo took his first shot of the Dandelion wine, he didn't liked it at first. Kaeya the forces him to take a 2nd shot which he did. They drank till they were drunk. Kaeya wasn't fully drunk, but Albedo was. Kaeya then carries him to the Knights of Favonius and places him on his office couch.

"Albedo"

Kaeya tried waking him up. Albedo did. He pinned Kaeya to the ground and started to push his lip against Kaeya.

Kaeya pushed him away to break the kiss. He was shocked and his face was really red, redder than a tomato.

"A-albedo"

"Sorry but I'm top"

Not my drawing! It's g0ddesv3nt1 - A/n