𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

shocked once she showed no expression, biting her lip at the action instead of cussing him out when he usually did it.

"aw you tryna be fast this morning huh?", she laughed giving a simple shrug before resuming the position of laying on his shoulder.

harmoni felt herself growing drowsy from the booty rub kentrell was giving her with no both hands as she spread her legs giving him more space.

"kentrell" she said after a while, not yet allowing herself to fall asleep, wanting to stay up longer enjoying the male as much as she could knowing they wouldn't have times like this forever.

humming in response signaling that he were listening, he turned his head so they would lay face-to-face as her eyes fluttered open from the movement.

kentrell was caught off guard at the feeling of her soft lips touching his, now his turn to flutter his eyes closed. Head tilting as his body relaxed melting into the concentrated kiss.

using her left hand to grab around his neck, her back unintentionally arched once the male began softly trailing his fingers hands down her spine.

the both of them releasing soft moans into the sensation, feeling slowly connected from how perfect their lips fit into each other.

harmoni slightly flinched at the feeling of the males large hand making contact with her left ass cheek as a groan left his lips.

pulling away from him; the small line of spit still connecting the two as the female pulled him back in by his chin tilting his head upward.

watching as his lips parted, she proceeded to let the wetness fall from her mouth into his as he only watched her with an dazed expression.

caught off guard once she pulled her lips back to his, the mix of both their fluids trailed down their chins as they sloppily fell into each other.

pulling away with eyes full of lust as one admired the other.

No words spoken as kentrell felt himself falling more and more into the girls embrace while she only returned the actions..

❣︎———❣︎

"top you cool?, yo' ass been zoning out since you got hea'" horace questioned watching the male blindly stare at the wall.

"i know one muhfuckin' thang, you betta' zone yo' ass ta' help carry these fuck ass boxes" ben spoke loudly.

horace chuckled watching as he dramatically dropped the box on the ground, side-eyeing at the shattering sound once it hit the floor.

"oop-fuck wrong with this nigga mane" ben cut himself off watching his friend closely as he stood smiling, twirling the roll of tape in-between his fingers.

"ion kno', but i hate me a ole happy ass nigga mane" horace spoke side-eyeing the male once he began rocking back and forth on his feet.