Since when are you making a cake ???

2 seconds ago
nicm passed out and i think dream is the only one awake now
so im making a cake and im trying to decide if i should be mean or nice

Be nice
Don't insult him

why would i do that

He's your brothers best friend
Maybe you guys can put a truce to this stupid war you guys have going on

i don't want peace i want problems always

Smh

you're right though
i'll be aesthetic and mean

I don't doubt that you will ngl

give me one second

Okay

my masterpiece

That's actually not mean

no i felt like this was better
i didn't want him to smash my cake in
i worked so hard on it

The sprinkles add a lot to it

i think so too.
im gonna go give it to him brb

-

HOLDING HER CAKE CAREFULLY, ADRIANNA MADE HER WAY UP THE STAIRS. she also had two paper plates and a handful of forks in her pocket. she just grabbed them quick.

it was nearly three in the morning, and for some reason they just couldn't sleep. hence her resorting texting george, and baking a cake for dream of all people.

she'd be lying if she said she still hated him, of course. it was all just a joke now. they just didn't know when a good time to drop it was.

they pushed dream's door open with her foot quickly, not having the ability or patience to knock.

"hey bitch, you want cake?" she said immediately, making him spin around in his chair and squint. he quickly took off his headset.

"do i even want to know when or why you made a cake?" he asked as she sat it down on his desk before making herself comfortable on the edge of his bed.

she shrugged. "i was bored. nick passed out an hour ago, who else am i supposed to share this entire cake with?" they spoke plainly, handing him a plate and starting to cut a slice out with the back end of a fork.

he sat puzzled as she placed the slice onto his plate naturally, as if this was a regular planned moment. as if it would be stupid to think it was weird.

dream took a stab at it, before biting in. he perked up in his seat, speaking with his mouth still full. "this shit slaps, did you use box mix?"

"no, you don't own any. i searched the cabinets for it but i ended up having to make it from scratch," she said quickly, taking a bite of her own. "but you're right. this is good."

the two sat in near silence as they ate their slices, the only noise between the two being the chase atlantic dream had failed to turn off and the sound of plastic forks scraping against their plates.

she scanned his room, having been in it on multiple occasions, but never fully taking it in. it wasn't anything special, the walls dark with little decor.

"how the fuck do you live in here?"

he looked started by the noise. "what?"

"i mean look at your room, this place is so boring. you need some decorations or something." she says, standing up from her seat. "like you could really benefit from some glow in the dark stars or some shit."

he laughed. "i haven't had those since like 2nd grade."

she examined the walls further. "why don't you hang up a picture, or something? like of your mom? your family? the dream team?"

"why the hell would i just hang up a picture of my mom? that sounds weird as hell adri."

she shrugged. "isn't she nice?"

he nodded, finishing the last of his slice of cake. "she's great. i love my mom."

"you would," snorted adrianna. "can i meet her?"

he grabbed her plate from her, nodding again. "she was gonna bring by some food tomorrow, so if you're home you can meet her then."

he tossed the plates in the trash, sitting down again immediately after. she grabbed her cake, then shifted towards the door.

"alright, im out. im putting the cake in the fridge so if anyone asks they can have some. you should get some sleep so you don't look like a zombie in front of your mom." adri says, already one foot out the door.

"yeah, whatever. g'night adrianna."

"goodnight clay."