Visit?

I was at home getting ready to go to Fuzzes house. I didn't know if my dad was still the same but we'll have to find out. I get dressed in something comfortable. I asked Rue to meet me half way so we can get high before we went. Rue was the only one who knew about my addiction or whatever you wanna call it. She didn't judge me but she wasn't proud and even blamed herself. It wasn't her fault obviously.

(hello beautiful/handsome/good looking🫶🏽)

I walked down stairs to see my dad talking to Cal. I've only talked to him twice I mean I have no reason to talk to him. "Where are you going young lady especially dressed like that?" I stopped and turned to him "Out and what do you mean by dressed like that?" I said questioning him already getting mad.

"Like a whore! Did your mother teach you this?" and that's when I snapped. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? You call your own daughter a whore!? You know what fuck you." I said sticking the middle finger up at me.

Before i can get to the door I felt someone turn me around and a hard smack land across my face. I looked at my dad and we had a staring contest. I wasn't scared of him anymore. In the time that I was with my mom I learned a lot as hard as it was to take in I knew my dad was a bad man. So I did what I always wanted to do. That's when I spit in his face. (please don't even do this to anymore no matter how mad you are it's disgusting.)

I walked out the house and ran to where me and Rue were meeting at. I told her what happened and just popped a molly. Once we made it to the house I was out of it. When Fuz opened the door me and Rue walked in at the same time and got stuck. We looked at each other and started laughing then went and sat on the couch.

"Yo yall gotta go it's some really bad people coming here and y'all can't be here." Fuz said with Ashtray agree. Ash came into sight and i smiled with my head laying back on the couch. I didn't care that I was high in front of them I was stressed. "Yo what the fuck are you high (y/n)?" Ash said coming toward me looking at my face. He then looked at Rue with a angry expression "What the fuck did you do?" He said obviously mad.

"It wasn't me she took it!" she said yelling. "Yo he's here." Fuz said. Ash looked at us "Listen yall two need to shut up and don't say a word okay?" he said whispering in a low voice. It was sexy and it didn't help that I was high. He then put a gun between the couch where we was sitting and in his pants.

My eyes widened and I knew he was for real. "Ash i'm scared."I said whispering getting up following him. He turned around and smirked at me wrapping his hands around my waist. I felt my ears getting red "Would I ever let anyone hurt you ma?" he said then kissed me "Now go sit." he said getting serious again. Obviously I sat back down and saw Fuz and Rue looking at us surprised. "We'll talk about that later." Fuz said.

—————————-
A/n
Helllooooo pt 2 coming soon