Chapter 13

Zoey's pov
I was quickly in town getting a gift for grandpa as I've had such an amazing time and I wanna give him a surprise, just as I was heading back someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with something and after a few seconds I passed out.

3rd person pov
When zoey did not come home to say goodbye everyone got extremely worried so they walked into town to try and see where she went, they kept calling out her name and eventually Gary found her phone "we have a problem" he says looking at everyone. Once he said that she wouldn't ever leave her phone incase of an emergency alarm bells set off in everyone's heads "no no no I just got her in my life, I can't lose her again" Ray says almost in tears "we'll get her back buddy, don't worry" Egon says trying his hardest to comfort his friend.

Meanwhile zoey started to wake up and she saw she was in the back of this old van being taken somewhere "what's going on?" She asked in a panic "oh don't worry sweetie, we'll be home very soon" that voice sent shivers up her spin "let me go, your not mother anymore!" Zoey yelled with tears running down her face. They end up at the old farm house that's just outside of new York "here we are my dear, oh and this is your new step father, Walter peck" zoey's mother says and the man that was with them looked at zoey "hello there" he says. Zoey was big time panicking now but luckily she was already coming up with a plan to escape and at least get to new York somehow as she knew that somewhere in the city her grandfather's book shop was so she could call them all and let them know what happened.

Zoey's pov
It had been at least a week since I was taken and most of the time they kept me in the attic of the farm house, I just wanted to be back with my real family and Pheobe. I hope their all okay and I can't believe that finally I get my grandfather in my life and I was just snatched away from him like that "Okay sweetie me and Walter are heading to the store, we will be back in about 2 hours" my mother says but I just didn't respond. I looked out the window and watched them drive away, I looked and saw they stupidly she left the door open so I was able to make a dash for it and I didn't stop running even once I was outside and I ran along the path to try and get to road so I could hitch a ride into the city. I lovely woman give me a lift "who are you looking for darling?" She asked "can you just take me to Ray's acclut book shop?" I asked "you know Ray?" She asked seemokf surprised "yea, he's my grandfather" I say "I never knew Ray had a granddaughter, oh I should probably say that my names Dana Barrett" she says and i smiled.