1

The waves crashed chaotically as it rained. Schools of fish moved with haste, and scattered as a speeding boat passed over them. Screams could be heard from the deck each time Mazarin Aizawa broke the surface of the water, pursuit hot as a helicopter sped after them.

She collided with the water and kicked off of the force of the waves to quicken her pace, and with one last jump from the water, she had gained enough air to jump onto the boat. The deck warbled under her feet from the pressure of her landing, and she whipped around quickly to see the huddled bodies of the captives on board.

"Shit!" One of the captors exclaimed at the sight of her.

"Shoot her!" Another called, and at the command, the frightened people on board screamed again.

Rin wasted little time in deflecting the bullets that had been shot at her, and quickly assessed her situation. There were six men on the deck alone, and at least one more steering the boat, and no more than a dozen all together if there happened to be more below deck. As far as she could tell so far, only two had a noticeable Quirk.

She made quick work of the men that had been shooting at her and cast them overboard, all while fighting off the shark Villain behind her. She could hear the force of his jaw every time he tried getting close enough to bite her, and after a few minutes of gaining no ground against him, Rin had finally managed to grab hold of his hands.

She took in a heavy inhale as she willed the moisture from his body, and neglected to break her gaze from his as he finally lost consciousness. She used his body as a shield as another captor barreled toward her, and threw the Villain into him, causing him to stumble back and smack his head against the rail on the boat; rendering him unconscious. The last two on deck were easy pickings, and once they were dealt with, Rin finally turned toward the captives.

"Are there more?" She said as she knelt down to untie them.

"Yes, inside." One of the frightened women nodded her head toward the stern of the boat.

"There's at least three men in there, too." Another added whilst rubbing her sore wrists.

"Stay here," Rin smiled gently as she got to her feet. "I'll have you back to land soon."

She thus turned on her heel toward the stern on the other end of the deck, and approached the closed doorway cautiously, questioning as to why the others hadn't come out upon her arrival.

She used the sea water to capsulate around her arms, and blew the door open before jumping inside.

The door had succeeded in slamming one of the men against the wall as she entered, and she looked up to see that one had been steering, while another was busy shouting frantic Greek into the mouthpiece of a radio.

Rin's brow scrunched at the sound, and she used the water around her arms to grab him and throw him out onto the deck.

"Get back!" The man steering turned to her with a pistol held in his shaky hands. "I'll shoot! Stay where you are!"

Rin gave him a look before grabbing his firearm with her water appendages, and quickly pinned him against the control panel behind him.

"Why did you take these people?" Rin asked impatiently as he squirmed underneath her.

"I'll die before I tell you anything!" He spat. She weighed him down even harder and he wheezed.

"I can make that happen." She replied, talking no higher than a whisper as she got closer to his face.

"You don't have the guts," he hissed, however, how much he was trembling deceived his confident words. "ζήτω η Ατλαντίδα.*"
*Long live Atlantis.