Bring On The Boom

Start from the beginning

With a soft blush, you pulled back and pout. 

"Why are you all running away from me?"

"Running away-? PFFT! we're not running away from you, that's--"

"Oh really? Then why did Knuckles scream 'alarm! alarm!' when he saw me and ran away?"

"Because he's...Knuckles?" Sonic answered with a sheepish smile and a shrug,

All of a sudden, you felt something soft wrap itself around your eyes.

"Hey--" You screamed as you felt Sonic's gloved hand cover your mouth.

"Jeez, Eggman, I said to 'gently' place the cloth over her eyes, not do it like a jumpscare!!"

Eggman-? OKAY, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

"I know that, but do I ever listen to you?!" Eggman snapped and soon, you felt Sonic take you in his arms and sped off, hearing the sound of Eggman's Eggmobile following close, but far behind.

_________

"Okay, Sonic, you have some explaining to do!" You yell as you were now walking by yourself, but the blindfold was still over your eyes. Sonic stood behind you, making sure you don't walk into anything or anyone. 

"Gosh, you sound just like your mother!" Sonic joked as he poked your ribs in revenge, making you yelp and jump as you walked. 

"Finally, Sonic's here!" Amy voice was heard, and you cocked an eyebrow up, well...y'know. 

"Amy?" you called out for her and you felt her hands take your as she walked forward with you as Sonic smiled as he watched you and Amy. 

"Hi, Y/N!" Amy giggled, squeezing your hands.

Sonic walked over to Tails and you overheard one to two sentences.

"Yo, dude! the house be amazing!"

"Thanks, Sonic! The town and we took forever building it her!"

"Y/N, are you ready to open your eyes?" Amy asked in her cheery tone you loved. With a curious look on your face, you nodded.

The bright light blinded you as she removed the blindfold, but as you were able to see, your mouth gaped open. Just a few feet away from Meh Burger, a large house that was never there before was seen built into the small tree and mountainside.

It was made out of wood, painted F/C, and decorated with some fairy lights and vines to add a cute aesthetic effect. 

(you can add anything else you'd like to the house)

"Guys-?" You smiled as you looked over to see your friends standing in a line and grinning back at you.

"No--" 

"YES!" Amy squealed as she hugged you.

"I really hope you like this house, Y/N/N! It took us 2 full weeks to finish!" Tails smiled as he spoke. You grinned as you ran to little fox friend and gave him a hug. 

"You guys are the sweetest!" 

"HEY!" Eggman's echoed and you looked over at him to see pouting.

"Where do you think they got all this money from in order to finish this!?" He yelled, making you laugh.

"Your one strange Dr. First your trying to kill us all, the second your helping them build a HOUSE for me to LIVE in!"

"Yeah, well--just because I did this doesn't mean I'm still not planning to destroy you all!" Ad with that, Eggman hoped into his Eggmobile and flew away with a "SO LONG, LOSERS!"

Sonic smiled as he walked over to you.

"Are you still planning on visiting the shack? You do know that's where it all began?"

"Of course, I am, your right!..."

"It is where it all began!"

[hope your all ready for season 2!]

[starting right after i get the time to make it- heh--]