Shahana left leaving a worried and tensed Rhea behind .

After sometime all the campers gathered around the tent area . They all were leaving now . Prachi was searching for Kunal , she wanted to thank him for saving her the other day . She found inside his tent packing his stuff .

Prachi - Hey Kunal .

Kunal , turning around - Hi . How are you now ?

Prachi - Much better from yesterday .

Kunal - Good to know that .

Prachi - I wanted to thank you for yesterday . Thanks for saving me .

Kunal - Am I not your friend ?

Prachi - Why are you asking that ? Of course you are my friend !

Kunal - Then why are you thanking me ? Isn't there a rule of being friends , that in friendship there is no sorry and no thank you . Just like Priya you are also my friend , whatever I do for her I will do for you also .

Prachi - You are a really amazing person . I am glad I met you .

Kunal - The feelings are mutual . Anyways I will pack my bags before Priya comes here and rants about how slow I am !

Prachi - Okay .

Prachi left and Kunal returned to his work . They both were unaware of the pair of eyes that watched their interactions with each other . " Aren't you being too close with this Kunal ? Friends ? I will make sure he becomes your bitter enemy . First he stole my chance to save you and now trying to get close with you ." Ranbir thought as he watched Prachi walk away from Kunal with a smile on her face .

All the campers started leaving . They said their goodbyes to each other . The gang was gathered in a small circle .

Arya - I gonna miss Priya di so much !

Priya - I will miss you too Aru .....

Kunal - Will anybody miss me or not ?

Prachi - Well....I will miss you .

Kunal - I will miss you too Prachi .

Rehaan - I am feeling good that the days with monkey girl are over .

Priya - Sometimes I wish that in this world murdering one person was allowed . I exactly know whom I have to kill .

Rehaan looked at her weirdly . The rest of them laughed .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

The house was noisy as it could be . There were gift boxes all over the place . Kunal reached his home .

Kunal - What is all this ?

Diksha - Gifts duh !

Kunal - I can see that too my Jaan . But why are there so many gifts ?

Shweta - One of your father's closest friend has invited us on his mother's birthday celebration . And we couldn't decide what to gift , so we thought to gift them everything we thought aunty might like .

Kunal - So , you all won't be at home tonight ?

Naina - Yes you are right . And you are coming with us .

Kunal - Why do I have to come ?

Lekha - We want you to meet the host of tonight's party .

Kunal - Fine with me .

At The Singh Oberoi Hotels , Mumbai

The M&K family was staying at one of the biggest hotels of Mumbai . They didn't know who owned it but we're greatly fascinated by the luxuries .

Ranbir and Rhea had already checked in . They were currently sitting with their family .

Abhi - How was your camp Rhea ? Did you have fun ?

Rhea - It was good dad until someone's presence spoiled it completely .

Alia - Whose presence ?

Rhea - Who else other than Prachi Arora .

Pallavi - That girl came here too !

Rhea - And on top of everything she did a drama of jumping into a river , so that she could gain sympathy !

Abhi - Prachi is becoming a big problem for my princess !

Ranbir - She wasn't doing any drama ! That is your expertise ! She fell in the river and almost died !

Pallavi - It would have been nice if she died !

Ranbir - Mom !!!

Pallavi - You are raising voice against your mother for that girl !! This Prachi has done some sort of black magic on you !!

Ranbir didn't say anything further .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Prachi was with Shahana .

Shahana - That cockroach Rhea just spoilt my whole mood !

Prachi - Can we not talk about her ?

Shahana - Yup let's not talk about animals ! What is up with you and Kunal ?

Prachi - Nothing is up !

Shahana - You literally said that you will miss him !

Prachi - That is because he is a friend .

Shahana -  Just a friend ?

Prachi - Yes and don't use your brain in this .

Shahana - Okay ..........

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I will update one more chapter today . Next one is a long one .

So , Shahana knows about Rhea's doings . Don't worry she will be exposed .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________