chapter 4: may the best man win

As Steve goes to run from everyone and everyone is yelling you are silent you yell "EVERYONE SHUT THW FUCK UP PLEASE!" Everyone goes silent and looks at you.

steve has sat back down because he is tired and eddie is still angry at Steve you say "Please everyone stop this is so childish " you look at eddie and Steve and say "Steve I use to have a huge crush on you but you never came around until I started talking to eddie so I just forgot about it"

eddie looks at you in confusion and anger you look at eddie and say " eddie your amazing" and you go up to him and kiss him you look at Steve still sitting there and you help him up and say "so why do you want to talk to me when you figured out me and eddie were talking " Steve looks at you and says "idk I guess i just saw you always happy and bold after you started talking to eddie it made me wish you were mine..."

then you see eddie death starring at Steve you look at them both and say "well both of you still have a chance we will just see who I prefer after mabye a week or 2 " they both look at you and go "huh?" At the same time.

You say "well eddie I love him and Steve I use to have a crush on you so you both still have a chance " eddie looks at Steve and says "well make the best man win I guess" they both shake hands.

Dustin then says "I'm sorry but what the fuck just happens so be kind and rewind "

you explain to everyone else and they all stare at you Lucas says "I still don't give a fuck honestly " eddie says " oh shit I forgot I got you something Lucas" eddie acts like he is reaching in his pocket and he pulls out nothing he just gives Lucas the bird.

Lucas says "suck a dick eddie oh wait you already did that" you all look at eddie he looks at you and gets nervous eddie says "Don't ask about it it was forced as a joke with my old freinds"

Lucas says "psh it wasn't forced you enjoyed it I bet" eddie looks at Lucas and says "dude- shut the fuck up.." and everyone laughs.

Dustin says "you guys wanna go to Robin's party tonight I forgot to ask ?" You say "sure" so does eddie and Steve.

You all began walking back you and eddie live one way everyone else lives the other you and eddie start walking back.

"did you really mean that back there?" Eddie ask you say "what are you talking about ?" He says "you said you loved me" you say "of course everything I said back there I mean it" he says "well I love you too" you begin to blush.

he then ask "why do you have to wait to pick who you wanna be with if you know you love me" you start to stutter and say "well- well well...." Eddie says "well what?" You say " well I still kinda like Steve but I love you like and love are 2 different words"

he says "yeah I guess so" you then arrive at your house and you say "this is my stop" you look up at eddie and pull him by his collar and kiss him at the doorstep you say "I'll see you at Robin's party tonight " he says "yeah I cannot wait until you choose me and Steve gets to cry about it" you laugh and say "we will see" you then go inside your house and eddie keeps walking home.

Once you get inside you go straight upstairs and start getting ready for the party because you wanna look good as possible you dig in your closet looking for your best dress and heels it's already 4:45 and the party starts at 5:30 and Robin's house is a good walk away so you finally find a outfit it's a pretty black dress and black thigh high boots you think it might be over the top but you don't care.

Once you get inside you go straight upstairs and start getting ready for the party because you wanna look good  as possible  you dig in your closet looking for your best dress and heels it's already 4:45 and the party starts at 5:30 and Robin's ho...

(That's the outfit)

(That's the outfit)

You don't have alot of good makeup to work with so you dig under the bathroom cabinet and find a old expired lipstick and the stolen mascara from school it's already 5 so you really need to get going you look in the mirror with smeared lipstick and dry mascara and start crying because you are so stressed
And you want to impress eddie and Steve but you can't even find good makeup.

All of a sudden you hear a tap at the window it's a rock you open the window it's a 2 story house you look down and see eddie you quickly try to wipe your smeard makeup and tears before he notices both.

He managed to climb up the house and he crawls threw your window out of breath he immediately knows you are upset and crying over something "what's wrong sweetheart " he says you try to hold back tears but you break down and just run into a hug and start sobbing into his chest he starts hugging you and whispering "its okay its okay I got you " and he kisses your head you look up at him and say "I don't wanna pick you or Steve because I don't wanna disappoint one of you " eddie says "choose who your heart wants you too" you kiss him and then you realize it's already 5:15.

you look up at him and say "we got to go now or we will be late" he begins to follow you downstairs you turn around at the door and whisper yell "are you crazy my parents will kill you take the window!" he says "ugh fine but ir gink your mom would love to see me " you slap his arm as he runs back towards the window.

you both meet back up on the sidewalk infront of your house you have fixed your makeup and you look pretty good eddie notices you slow down halfway there he ask "are you alright y/n?" You say "yeah just these shoes make my feet hurt" he says "well I won't let your pretty feet hurt " you look at him and he quickly picks you up bridal style and carrys you all the way to robbins house.

(Thanks for reading more chapters coming soon thanks for the support <3)