"Zhan...hmp" ziyi stomped his feet on ground and leave from my room....I sigh in relief...... and then I directly go to the bathroom because my sleep dumped me because of that stupid ziyi....anyways...

I took shower and wear my cloth

(Zhan outfits)

I look at myself in mirror and prasing myself.....after my prasing by myself..
I go downstairs and eat breakfast with everyone ......

After food....we go to the university....me ,ziyi and fanxing are going for our class....suddenly my eyes goes on the person....gusses what...who...
Teacher wang yibo....who slap me for taking for him Stand.....he look anxious but I ignore it because I don't want to interfere in his matter.....

We are recently in the class....that boring teacher is eating our brain with his boring lecture....

Ah I don't under why but my mind is thinking about teacher wang yibo....
But as same I ignore my thought too...

After the lecture....Me and my friends going toward canteen....I saw teacher wang approaching me ..... he is standing infront of me and said...

"Can I talk with you?"

I reply him coldly

"I have nothing to talk...teacher wang"

I look at his face and notice something...
He look sad......but I ignore this...

"Please zhan"

Before I say...jie said..

"A-zhan...go"

"But jie..." Before I can complete my sentence jie again said...

"Go"

I only nodded my head and said
"What you have to talk ......teacher wang?"

"Zhan...I want to talk with you in alone..
Can we go to roof?" Teacher wang yibo said while looking at me

Roof? Talking in alone? Why he want to talk with me ......I think sometimes and said...

"Ok teacher wang.....let's go"

Teacher wang smile a little.....wait....did he smile....but once again I ignore it
(Ah...why you always ignore.. zhan)

We move ahead toward the roof....

End of zhan pov.

Author pov.

Now they reach the roof and 15 minutes already passed.....zhan is standing doing nothing.....waiting for yibo to speak...

While in the other hand....
Yibo is so neverous...his hand become sweaty...... he never say sorry to any students or anyone expect his best friend Jackson.........