You didn't want to blame them for the disconnect between you and them since they were indeed working so hard to give you a better life.

But you couldn't help but put the blame on them.

As people they were great, but as parents they should have tried better.

The more time that went on it began to feel normal not having them around. So much so you would often forgot you even had parents let along guardians.

You taught yourself everything and it felt selfish of them to start coming around now and pretend as if they've been your backbone and main support.

Making your way to your bed you lay down on to the soft mattress, releasing a sigh as you sunk into the foam. You were still a bit tired so sleeping in a little more wouldn't hurt.

As you snuggled into your blanket the calming scent of Tsukishima surrounded you. His smell drawing you into a relaxed state.

Fluttering your eyes closed you felt the exhaustion taking over. That was until last night events began to invade your mind.

Your eyelids flew open faster than you could imagine, sitting up realization began to dawn on you that you were indeed in some sort of sexual agreement with Kei.

Grabbing a nearby pillow you pushed it against your face releasing a scream filled with both excitement and terror.

Thinking back to your deal you figured you'd have to schedule a time for you to tutor Tsuki for Mr.Osaki's class. Picking up your phone you opened the blondes contact.

You didn't want to seem to eager as if you missed him or anything but better to organize things now rather than later.

And to be fair you did sort of miss his annoying ass.

Tsukishima

Hey, we should just schedule a time for your tutor session.

The message was opened almost immediately. The read sign displaying near the bottom before there dots floated around awaiting to send his reply.

Tsukishima

Hey, we should just schedule a time for your tutor session.

Yeah we should I'm free Tuesday's and Thursday's. If that works?

Yeah those days work.

After you replied to his message the male only sent a thumbs up. Choosing to end the conversation there you turned off you phone before flipping back onto your bed.

As you began to once again rest your eyes a knock was heard from the door. Groaning under your breath you remained in your position placing an arm over your eyes to cast away the sunlight.

"Come in." You spoke lowly. The turning of your doorknob sounding before you heard the door close once again.

"Y/n." Your mom spoke she seemed to be a bit of distance away if you had to guess she was still standing by the door. Her tone was calm contradicting her earlier mood.

You only replied with a half grunt as in indication that you are indeed still listening to what she had to say. The soft pattering of her heeled flats were heard before you left the edge of your bed dip.